The Farmyard Party - 21st - 23rd June 2019

72 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 23/06/2019 22:31:55 by SusiPop | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

MAG 33rd FYP
Duncombe Park, Helmsley,
North Yorkshire, YO62 5EB

Yay! Picked my ticket up today πŸ˜€πŸ‘

Really looking forward to this one; meeting up with old mates, dancing (badly), singing (loudly) and generally having a great time!

Who else is gonna be there?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am. Glamping this year!!                                                                                                                                                                             
NorthernMan1968's Profile
NorthernMan1968

In: Newcastle upon T

Yes, I'll be heading down. Hoping to get there early this year, in blazing sunshine. I'm going to book the Friday off work and pack my bike up on Thursday evening.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Pdh, you using Carry n'owt Camping? Or Great British Glamping?

Maybe see ya there NorthernManπŸ‘πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Lindsay
I’m using Great British Camping this time

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pdh, curious.... how much is that ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Probably more than I earn in a year!πŸ˜‚

I am really looking forward to this one. A great opportunity to paarrrty! Bring it on 😁🍻                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It was cheaper than buying a decent tent! I think it sleeps five so I'll be rattling around on my own. But still better than travelling with all the camping gear                                                                                                                                                                             
NorthernMan1968's Profile
NorthernMan1968

In: Newcastle upon T

I always take my own tent and also take an army Ration Pack with me in case I can't be bothered to walk up to the showfield to eat. I do always make a point of having a slimy rally burger with a square of plastic cheese on it though. After a lot of beers, it's something that I start craving.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I did Carry n'owt Camping in the 'Council Tents' one year. It worked out well. Just rocked up with our sleeping bags. Nice neighbours. πŸ˜πŸ‘

Just been for another ticket, yay!
Let's get the party started 🍻                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Prefer MRE to those quarter plastic and cheese any day                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

MRE? Eh? Am I being more stupid than usual?! πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Meals Ready to Eat Linz πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Well I never would have thought of that one! πŸ˜±πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Mince Rice Endive!

Mangetout, Radish Eggplant?

Mango Rhubarb Elderberry?!

As well as lots of other weird thoughts but not THAT!                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

Mango, Rhubarb, and Elderberry like the sound of that Linz πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Quote Lyndsay : Mango Rhubarb Elderberry?!

is that one of your concoctions to add to the JDs Lynds??? [Am hiding again lol X]                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

QM2. We can hind together at the Farmyard just acquired my ticket and I've been picking on Linz πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

You will get your comeuppance Mr Glynn! Just you wait...!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

QM2 , I would never ruin JD with any addition, of ice, Coke let alone
Mango Rhubarb and Elderberry? 😱😡

As always; Double Jack no ice, no Coke please πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

I am totally innocent Linz honest, it appears I have been tarnished with the same brush that has tarnished QM2 up standing character.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6055 seconds. There are 395 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption