Lower Lode Chill Camp - 20th - 22nd Sept 2019

167 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 26/09/2019 06:50:05 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Just topped up my JD flasks and found the sleeping bag...(the one i forgot for Barflys Rally,yes)
...i'll stroll over Friday for lunchtime,see y'all there..:)> ""OO""                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Fookin cool last night so you will need it                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

A few beers was drunk last night here and it did get a little chilly about 4 this morning.
The sun is up now just waiting for the temp to go up                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

See ya all l8r... betta pack me onsie then..😊                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

On my way ☺☺☺☺ see ya all soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

We are about halfway, aving food n quick loo break. See you guys very soon!                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Just finishing my cuppa, then I'm on my way.

Should be there by early evening.

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

Brilliant first night at Lower Lode, it was a cracking night in the pub with good friends                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country

Well . . . . apart from my ignition coil falling off on the way down, it was a fairly uneventful journey.
A most enjoyable evening in the pub - took my "instrument of torture" in with me and had a bit of a sing-song ( some of it rude, apparently )
Let's see what Saturday night brings.
MotoTeddi's Profile
MotoTeddi

In: Chippenham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lovely to meet you guys. Chris - thanks for being a gentlemen and lending me your phone! Sorry - no idea what your tag name is, so I know I have broken convention by using your real name - but felt it was more important to say a hearty thanks. Till next time.....
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

After enduring the enormous mileage home(all 25 miles),it's time for a coffee and reflection on what a grand bunch of people i i keep meeting up with..hope you all get some dry miles on the way home and a safe journey for all...catch you at the next 'do',or Hallowistmas...love from Jinx..:)>
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Good weekend I only got a bit wet from J4 to J2.m5 great to see you all again till next time                                                                                                                                                                             
Jean d Arc's Profile
Jean d Arc

In: Southampton

It was such a great weekend, thank you all for the warm welcome, all the help- putting up tent, dropped bike and shaken confidence, it was so much fun!! Oh and the duck race :D :D
Looking forward to the next event to catch up with you all,
Love from the God Squad... love you all!
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Same here. I only got a bit wet from Lower Lode to Tewkesbury, however I was sodden from Tewkesbury to London.
I even had the Clash's London Burning playing into my lid at one point, "I'm up and down the Westway, in and out the lights.
What a great traffic system, it's so bright" shame my sat/nav said I was 87 miles from home the 9 miles from the Westway to home.

Thank you Techne for the lovely birthday cake, Big Sis for my t-shirt and Mandy for keep pointing out where my tent was.
Good to see old and new faces and well done to Anna for winning the duck racing at her first BM event.
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Just got home.
Slightly wet on the way, but still it was nice to have proper gentle bimble up the A49 😈
Another brilliant weekend with bunch of deranged lunatics... which are the best kind.
The next "homes under the hammer" tour will be ... ( to be continued)
πŸ₯°
Techne's Profile
Techne

In: Nottingham

Almost didn’t make it, so glad I did. Thanks for a fun weekend.

brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Home now brilliant weekend with some great peeps got soaked on the M5 but all in all a brill chill out weekend . Thx all πŸ‘πŸΊπŸ˜‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

A great weekend with a lovely bunch of nutters.

Great to meet up with folk I don't see very often. It's good to know that nothing changes much and that everyone still enjoys banter and silliness in abundance.

My first time at Lower Lode Inn, what a beautiful setting. Great beer n good food (once it arrived), no worries though as the delay gave plenty of time for the wagging of chins and buckets of banter πŸ˜‚

Congratulations to Anna - Duck Race CHAMPION 2019πŸ†

Also many, many thanks to Trev (for taking me) and Glyn (for dropping me home). You are both stars of the highest order! πŸ‘πŸŒŸπŸŒŸ
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Great weekend, nice to meet some new folk and catch up with some old friends.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Another great weekend with the mad folk.
And i got Fink cake :)
Well done to all he had a go at duck racing and congrats to Anna for winning.

On a different note, it was bought to my attention that some folk left without paying for their camping, both Sam the owner and i appreciate folk were trying to beat the rain, so if you forgot to pay can i ask that you contact Lower Lode direct to offer payment, thanks.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6416 seconds. There are 346 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption