Lower Lode Chill Camp - 20th - 22nd Sept 2019

167 Posts | Latest reply on 26/09/2019 06:50:05 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
molli's Profile
molli

In: skegness
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looking forward to finally meeting you Lindz as well.I may take you up on your offer of a Duck...what's happening with these ducks,do i need some orange sauce?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I think the orange sauce is just for JP because he wants to eat the ducks thinking they are ducks of the food kind.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Molli you most certainly can. 👍😁

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

And if you can't get a duck,don't get 'down' about it..🐧                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

That's picture is a penguin Jinx!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steveswing's Profile
Steveswing

In: Folkestone, nr t

Why am i always working 😫😫😫                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Weekend Camp at the Lower Lode Inn from Friday 20th Sept to Sunday 22nd Sept 2019.

Lower Lode Inn
Forthampton
(Nr Tewkesbury)
Gloucestershire
GL19 4RE

lowerlodeinn.co.uk/

Camping is £10 per night per tent.

You can catch the ferry for £1 and have a amble round Tewkesbury town.

We have camped here before and its a cracking place to chillax
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

If anyone going to this from the south east and you don't want to turn up on you own,
I'll be meeting some other members at 11am on the Friday at the Rest Area Forest Hill, Oxford OX33 1QU.
It's a layby just off the A40 with toilets and a tea van just east of Oxford and 4 miles from Jct 8 of the M40.
From here it will be the A40 to Burford and then back roads to Lower Lode.
Tazdevil12's Profile
Tazdevil12

In: Portsmouth
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I'm on call but will try to get along love this place I meet some of you last year and my ducks are already there hiding in the pub lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sorry, going to have to take a rain check
Was really looking forward to this social event as I don't get out enough
But just realised BSB Assen is on the same weekend
Hopefully I'll get to meet you all soon x                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

The countdown as begun.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

If anyone wants to join David N, Stutts and myself for the final ride into Lower Lode from Oxford, we are now meeting up at Oxford services at 11am instead of the layby on the A40 because Dave said that last week the tea van wasn't there and we must have our cup of splodge.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I have a change of plan due to lack of work, some arm twisting and beer dangling. I'm now going on the Thursday                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi guys, anyone from North of the border heading down on Friday morning. Gives a shout I'll meet you from hamilton services on the M74. Or south of that. Cheers.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Yeah My Wee Flower is coming xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

BJ,i'm sure your doctor could prescribe something for that..:(                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Jinx remind me to slap you !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

It'll be good to see you too,you were missed at Barmouth..;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I,ll gladly donate one of mine.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Jinx remind me to slap you !!!!

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Packing done.
Weather looking glorious tomorrow and Saturday.
Got a cross country route planned to minimise motorway tedium.
Bring it on :-)
Time for a beer methinks.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 334 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption