Gig Club - Yorkshire

144 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 25/04/2023 18:26:35 by TheSlasher | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I will await their call...

**Drums Fingers Impatiently**                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Time is marching quickly ever onwards...
Next Gig
29 November 2019
The Sweet 😱
Β£26
The Picturedrome
Holmfirth

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Got ticket... See you there                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Cool. We will more than likely be hitting The Nook (pub) before going over to The Picturedrome. I'll fone you when we work out ETA. πŸ‘πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

AC/DC UK playing in Notts Feb 2020. Will post details later if anyone interested.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thanks for the heads up D6, if you could provide details thats fab! Ta.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Would love this, not seen them for a long time πŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Just had a look and it was the 16th Nov. Now in my defense, I did see the banner briefly as I drove past on the day I posted. Personally I blame the organisers for misleading a poor truck driver by not removing the ad straight after the gig.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh no! Nevermind, I'm sure there are other possibilities out there. Onwards n ever sidewardsπŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Backwards and downwards                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Now that made me chuckle πŸ˜‚. On the plus side, owt's better than standing still πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Incinerations that I am backwards will be dealt with using the full force of my armoury, chips may well have to be nicked!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Sorry Tilpix, honour must be satisfied.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

You guys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Next Gig
29 November 2019
The Sweet 😱
Β£26
The Picturedrome
Holmfirth                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

It's gonna be a teenage type rampage.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 8                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Only if 6teens turn up to the gig.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Getting giddy πŸ™ƒ                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hope you've got your sparkly flares and platforms ready Tilpix!😨😱                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 292 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption