Subscriptions

6 Posts | Latest reply on 26/02/2019 15:46:01 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am recieving requests for subscriptions but paid for a year just before xmas..PLEASE respond as l messaged you about this two days ago..                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Trev, send a message to brummie Jackie and also to site owner Matt, Jackie put a bit of pressure on, she is head mod.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hello Trev, I know you contacted Matt already but as it was the weekend maybe allow a little longer for your reply?
I've just renewed my membership and also encountered a glitch, I renewed for a year but it stated that my membership will expire in Feb 2019 🤣
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Trev, You need to check to see how long you did subscription for. You may not have done it for the year but believe that you had and how did you send the message? I've checked the staff emails and there isn't one there from yourself.
I know someone else sent a message recently and nothing was there, I think there may be a problem there.
Sandy when you renew you membership it take a couple of hours for the system to update while the payment goes though, that's why the date is wrong and if you look now I'll bet you will see the correct date.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks for the info Ragnar. Yes, it updated shortly after. Whenever I send a query to Matt I can guarantee it sorts itself out before Matt has time to respond lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Kev, can you pm the details of your payment please, i can then get it sorted for you :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2070 seconds. There are 328 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption