Squires on sunday?

128 Posts | Latest reply on 01/02/2020 00:33:01 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

1st one of the year, anyone attending?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

What time you thinking D6?
I've got stuff to get into the loft first, if I can manage with one arm!!!

🤔.. should be interesting 😱😲

Double six's Profile
Double six

No hard and fast plans Linz.
If your arm is no better then leave the xmas decs, they will still be there until you have some help...…..unless of course your bf is there!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

For goodness sake D6 it's EPP! No he isn't and I'm still moving boxes.

Should be able to make it by 2.15pm or is that too late for you?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

I can be there a bit after dentist time, need a shower and clothing first...…...just had brekkie.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Okey doke see you after toothy-hurty!! 😉👍🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Anyone attending this week?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I think PPDS is working, not sure about everyone else.

I may be able to bob up once my guests have left, but nothing set in stone.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2852 seconds. There are 736 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption