Squires on sunday?

128 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 01/02/2020 00:33:01 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

T'is a rare occurence but I will drag myself out of my pit and brave the cheesy chip munchers and world putter to righters tomorrow. One of squires world famous hot chocolates mught be in grave danger as a result.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I doubt any cheese will be harmed in Squires tomorrow, it's usually the potatoes that get it! 😡😱

The "World Famous (in D6's head) Hot Chocolate" is fast becoming endangered to the point of extinction😲. This is due to frivolous purchases made by rufty tufty bikers with large beards/'taches carrying their choppers in perspex boxes😨

ACT NOW: SAVE A HOT CHOCCIE TODAY! Be brave and have a bottle of water instead. πŸ‘
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The potatoes and bread are definitely going to get it....                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

You are a cruel and savage woman Tilpix, attacking bread and potatoes, there must be a law against that surely.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Linz, squires hot chocolate is world famous.......in Yorkshire!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFLMAO @D6 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. It's all in your head matey!

Tilpix is The Chief Carb Eater of LS25, didn't you know that D6?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

May I say Tilpix is the most suited person to carry the title Chief Carb Eater, the number of calories that laydee can put away and not be as big as the Goodyear blimp is beyond my ken.
Every Yorkshirite I talk to reckon their county is the mutts nuts above anywhere else I am positive 99.9% of them believe Yorkshire is the world.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Good to see everyone enjoying the sunshine this afternoon. Hope you all got home safely πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Was good to see Gooseneck, Karey, D6, Poshbird, Tilpix, Mandy & Dave at Squires today. I think Alice2 was also there although I didn't get chance to say hello. Also didn't see Vlad but I saw ya car!!! Btw who was the bass player from Retribution?!?! πŸ˜‰

A fab turnout at Squires for the Remembrance Service at Hemingbrough.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I do believe there will be an informal meeting of The Chip Butty Guild at Squires today.πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Are you referring to the Tilpix gourmet taste tour by any chance?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Indeed I was Prof D Six. As the most exhaulted member of The National Carb Society to which The Chip Butty Guild is affiliated, your lack of attendance was duly noted and greatly missed.

I trust you were busy ensuring carb supplies are plentiful throughout the Yorkshire region and possibly beyond.
Double six's Profile
Double six

I think honour might have to be satisfied on sunday, unless this chest infection is lingering. I will be acutely observant to the proximity of any chips butties within the group that are associated to the chief carb consumer.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

The Chip Butty Guild have not yet convened a meeting for this forthcoming Sunday.

However, as there is a social event tomorrow evening at which The CBG (and affiliate) members will be present. I am sure a good 60 second discussion will see this matter resolved favourably and messages will be despatched accordingly.

On behalf of the membership, we hope your malady ceases lickety-split.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

The Chip Butty Guild will be attending Squires tomorrow Sunday 1 December from around 12noon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Oh good, I have a hankering for pilfered pomme frites.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Anyone doing a last visit before crizzy?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I've got a lovely guest arriving on Sunday, not sure of timings yet. Depends on Northbound traffic n flooded roads I expect. If it's early enough, may pop up but I can't promise. Sorry D6.

Have a smashing Christmas, in case I don't make it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Ooer. Lindsey and her boyfriend, sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G.!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Gi'e o'er ya daft sod. Can't see me managing to climb a tree.
As for the soppy stuff I can't comment on that...πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ˜‹                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5703 seconds. There are 310 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption