Squires on sunday?

128 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 01/02/2020 00:33:01 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

We will be there around noon if any one dare join in the mayhem!

I'm gonna have a hangover, no doubt about it!

See ya there πŸ‘πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oooh BONUS: No Hangover! Yippee!!
πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Anyone going today?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

We are here!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Anyone going up to Squires today?

A small select group ie. The Terrible Twosome (Tilpix & myself) will be there from just after High Noon!

Feel free to join us if you want to, if ya don't then give us wave πŸ‘‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Working unfortunately.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

You were missed D6 😳                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Only by suicidal road users I suspect.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Thought it was a bit quiet Sunday without D6 lol nice to catch up with linz and Lorraine.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Looks like there will be a 'Church' meeting tomorrow, Sunday 1st September 2019.

Anyone else fancy joining the congregation please feel free to do so. Don't forget to bring your hymn book and a tambourine!! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can I fetch my maraca's                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hope you guys enjoyed the singing and Tilpix shaking her maracas πŸ˜‰
Really sorry I couldn't be there, circumstances beyond my control. πŸ˜–                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We missed youuuuuuπŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Tilpix kept her maraccas hidden and didnt shake them at anyone.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Dang! She let me down πŸ˜”... Thought she'd at least given em a shake a couple of times! 😡😱😯                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Shits and giggles this week or not???

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I don't know at this moment in time, as may be back on the M1 again tomoz.

I'm sure Tilpix n Co will be kicking around... Chicken Salad and chippy butty day!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Protein and salad being used in the same sentence is a faux pah too far!!! I am outraged at that!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I believe the three amigos will be in attendance D6, so if ya going watch out for killer salad!                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

T'is a disgraceful state of affairs, cheesey chips is a step in the right direction, but salad is an abomination normal people, (that's me by the way), must fight to have abolished as a matter of principal.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 494 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption