Barmouth camp August 2019

294 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2019 18:48:12 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Great weekend with a bit great weather good to see new faces as well as the usual reprobates. good ride home even if it had a very long detour                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Missed being there this year, now moved house so will get my head back on straight and hope to be at Lower Lode.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Great weekend😁. Shame the journey to and from was sooo tedious (two festivals and the onslaught of bank holiday traffic to contend with) **bangs head on wall** 😣

Good to see everyone old n new!

Did anyone know the geezer who blagged a lift with me? Cheeky devil also took over my des res for the weekend! 😂😂😂

Thanks to SusiPop for the fun n laughter and copious amounts of tea n music! I luffs you, but not as much as I luffs Frank!!!😘

I can't wait for Lower Lode! 😊
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

A splendid turnout,sorry to anybody whose name i couldn't remember,but you know what i'm lìke when it comes to total recall,hordes of familiar faces made it a great weekend,hope you all got home safe and sound..laters at the Lower Lode peeps..xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Last night I not sure you could have remember your own name.

A good weekend, shame some people couldn't make it especially Big Sis ( you was missed ).

Some good ride outs,

Lindsay I think I know the bloke and he had an accent that was nearly English just sounded like it was a bit to south like there was a bit of French in there.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley

Ragnar,it's just a pure co-incidence that any pictures of me at Barmouth show me with a glass of Black Dragon Cider,lol....other brands are available,honest...;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough

Fab weekend, lots of peeps there. Weather was on our side, good friendly banter, only downside packing up the bloody tent.. 🙄 oh! And the 6hr journey back in sweltering heat... hope you all got back home safe and sound.
Hope to see you all soon...                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Sorry i missed it, this lack of immune system sucks.
Glad you all had fun.
Missed you guys too.                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Had a great weekend good weather and great to meet up with everyone Jackie you was missed hope your feeling better soon will see you at Lower lode                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Great to meet old friends and new. Lower Lode, here we come!                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford

Only popped over for a quickie on sunday but it was good to see a few of you on site and to meet a lovely newbie.
The facilities left a lot to be desired just glad I'm not a bloke                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Smiler for £5.00 pppn you wont get any better its a great friendly site                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford

I'm not doubting the site just its facilities and lack of hygiene.
It was nice to catch up with some folk though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I can only agree that hygiene standards are lower than basic and could be improved at least, we are not animals.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

It does not help when folk steel the toilet rolls but if you want better facilities you can look for another site but it will be at least £12.00 pppn                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Great weekend with old and new friends, a couple of ride outs, thank you Steve for the excursions.
Facilities could be better they were basic but functional showers worked well.
All in all a great weekend with plenty of banter.
To echo others, you were missed BJ hope to see everyone at Lower Lode.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dear JP. Please don't take negative comments of the site personally. I am sure that you spent a lot of time and effort organising the weekend which is greatly appreciated by all but we were packed in like sardines, the toilets were a disgrace both from the point of view that there were only 2 urinals ,one of which was blocked, no hot water to wash hands after a good clearout, and the block stank to high heaven, only one working shower which itself was blocked so one was standing in one's own soap suds. Crap is overpriced however cheap it is and the facilities were crap. Why should one accept mediocrity just because it is at a bargain basement price? As always the company was superb and the banter and friendship turned an otherwise disappointing experience into a pleasure.
JP's Profile
JP

As I said you are welcome to try and find a site that will
1. Except bikes
2. Be at a reasonable price
3. Allow us to have an open door policy.

Please let us know where it is. As for your other comments I take it you dont go to many rallys
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Cracking weekend. No problems with the site for me. What do you expect for a £5. And I don't remember any sardines.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

We had lots of sardines in tomato sauce, but JP said not to share them with you because the red sauce may make you more ginger.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6750 seconds. There are 294 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption