Matlock Mayhem/Meetup

164 Posts | Latest replyย on 29/04/2019 22:18:38 by Witcher Man | Go to original / last post
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

On my way all those making trip Ride Safe n see you in Matlock                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well I'm here, who else                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm here, where is everyone????                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Was nice seeing some new and old faces... Hope everybody got back OK without a parking ticket                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Great to see old and new faces today. And no parking ticket ๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Thanks to all for coming. Put a couple of pictures up - thanks to Lindsay for my birthday suit !!!! Thanks to the cake lady also who's name i have unfortunately forgotten.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Was good to see everyone, sorry if i didnt annoy everyone :)                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford

The ladies name was Techne An
Turned out a better day than expected and nice to see old friends and meet new members and it's always good to have a hug.
Loved the birthday suit AJ

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great day out nice to meet old and new members aj looked great in his birthday suit

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Hey just wanted to say that I had a lovely day out with a bunch of fabulously nutty folk. Thanks to everyone for all the giggles, windups and banter. You guys are amazing! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘. All credit to AJ for 'rocking' the unicorn. Happy Birthday matey!

Techne & Tilpix, the cake providers, you certainly helped smile factor with the lovely offerings. Thank you both!

Special thanks to mine n Tilpix chauffeurs; Glynn and Frank. The ride was ace and the company brilliant. Thank you both, you are stars of epic proportions๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

I also have to thank the guys in Kostas for giving me trays n napkins and allowing us to eat cake outside their premises. What a great bunch of guys n gals they are. ๐Ÿ‘
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Home in 1 piece, thanks Paul [555Byker] was great to see all friends old and new .Hope everyone else got home safe . See you all again soon I hope                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Glad you home ok QM2 nice seeing you again and a chat                                                                                                                                                                             
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Martin (QM) good to know you have landed home safe.
Hope to make it to your planned ? Meet at the A59 cafe.
I hope everyone that made it to Matlock today, have also made it home safely ๐Ÿ‘

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Home safe..only one near miss,some dozy woman in a VW Polo..less than a mile from home,lol..otherwise 279 miles full of smiles,was grand putting faces to names again..a special thank you to Michelle and her chap for tickets...and cake providers deserve a hug too..xx :)>
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

And nobody sat on the naughty step !                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Had a great day out was lovely to catch up with friends, happy birthday AJ sorry I missed you in the outfit ๐Ÿ˜‰ and happy birthday to Lyns. Home safe after a long but good day see you all again soon x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I think I swerved the naughty step nicely *I hang my head in shame* ๐Ÿ˜ณ... I have been informed I made a few comments that were a bit 'cheeky' ๐Ÿ˜ฑunbeknownst to myself at the time of course.

However I must admit I did enjoy stroking Frank's helmet!!

Oli, it was great to see you again. It's been too long. Hope you feel better soon. Take care
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Glen, did you meet with anyone I'm a bit surprised to read what you put because I was one of the last to leave at that was after 3pm.
I was a bit upset with one of the parking wardens, I offered him ยฃ30 to put a ticket on CW's bike and he refused.
Good to see some many old faces and lots of new ones.
I was glad to see nobody bought my Big Sis an ice cream, she tried to pretend that she didn't want one, but we know the truth.
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

In: Sheffield
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

And straightening my hair Linds! :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

You needed to be presentable, well groomed and fab-u-lous darhlink! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 296 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption