Matlock Mayhem/Meetup

164 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 29/04/2019 22:18:38 by Witcher Man | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Hi

Thinking of the 28th April (Sunday) for the Matlock meetup and mayhem event which coincides with mine and Linz's birthdays.

Would anyone fancy this one ? In the past has been well attended.

I'll prrobably stick it on events in any case

AJ
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Ya beat me to it AJ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

I may be able to make this, although not guaranteed atm as other things in the pipeline too at present. Will let ya know a little nearer the time. πŸ‘

Hmmm, now what outfit can I make you wear ....???                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Was waiting for that one, count me in                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Does the Babylonian calendar go back that far or are we looking at the Sumerian calendar for Lindsay's birthday?
Just to get the real date.
Love you Sweetie xx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Should be good for it                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Up for this AJ :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Whats the name of that place in Matlock Bath where we normally meet with the big ice cream cones outside ?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Halls coffee shop next to Kostas Fish bar

yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Then we can all go back in Aug and turn up for the scooter boys and national event, Beat the Bikers.
Where the mods take over Matlock Bath for the day.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Cheers JP                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I've just checked and the event is on the Calendar folks! Don't forget to put ya faces down πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Btw Rags, I've marked your card 'Sweetie' ! 😘                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

That was quick - I only put it up for approval last night.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm up for this one. Will there be birthday cake??                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

There has been in past years so I would say there is a good chance for this year too!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

I've been thinking long n hard about AJ's birthday outfit and I think I have found something that is just perfect ... He will be looking fab-u-lous! Even if I can't make it, I will ensure that it's sent down on the day so that AJ can wear it with his usual aplomb!
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I still have the GIANT chicken outfit !!!πŸ₯                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFL. It ain't a chicken outfit AJ πŸ˜‚

It's Woodstock (Snoopy's avian sidekick!) from Peanuts! Sadly his species is unknown 😞

I can always get you a giant chicken outfit, if you desperately want one...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sunday 28 April 2019.
Lots of natter, giggles and frivolity guaranteed! Usual place outside Kosta's next to the giant icecream cones. Join in the fun, you know you want to!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Looks like I should be able to make it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

May have to come just to annoy JP                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

You can never annoy me Bj I just ignore you lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6367 seconds. There are 302 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption