Thanks to Biker Match

5 Posts | Latest reply on 28/01/2019 14:41:09 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

In 2013 I joined Bikermatch after 30years with my ex.
I met with a few girls from here but none worked out.
I needed someone who didn't smoke or have a dog, yes I now know that's may be a tall order.
I have messaged many, some replied, some just ignored me, that's just life.

5 weeks ago I got a nod from a girl 20 miles up the road. I'd viewed her profile a few times but there was a dog in one of her pictures, so I held back. However, I messaged back not wanting to appear rude and we arranged to meet up,
We chatted over a cuppa and cake in Waitrose Cafe and found a few common interests, went to see a film together and we have been together since.

I am so grateful she sent that nod. Things are looking great between us and life much brighter together.

Thanks Bikermatch!

Don't give up .....keep reaching out.
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Aww Andy that's great.. i'm so pleased for you.. hope you have found your happy ever after...
Happy New Year..

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I love news like this, all the best to you and your partner Andy. 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Nice one mate. AJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thanks Andy, lovely message.
Please don't forget the testimonies page ;-)
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/misc/testimonies.asp                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 360 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption