Matlock Bath Meet

314 Posts | Latest reply on 06/03/2008 18:40:48 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

and u say i need to get out more! lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Im saying nothing rc Wacko pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

You are more than welcome for the cake Blues...glad everyone could be happy and share Fays birthday...she had a brill time..   My photos are to be posted later, my broadband kicked me off and would not accept me back til now...so I am off to go and upload and resize!  OOOOH that sounds painful! LOL!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

AT LAST I have uploaded and downsized mine and Fay's photos...some really good ones, so if anyone wants a bigger copy than saving on Events, pm or email me and I will send you them!                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

really glad you enjoyed urself blues it was a great day eh ? be sure you make the nexts 1 's cos they are always good fun and there goin to get bigger n bigger,

was lovely to see you & cg   sorry i didnt get to chat but as you can appreciate it was busy so many peeps there didnt know if i was comin or goin lol

Thumbs Up

micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Was Great meetin you all Great Day. And thanks for Cake BC Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

You are more than welcome MA - pleasure to meet you!  See you at another meet!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Will Def try to get to some more be easier as weather gets warmer see if I can drag anyone else up North                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Good on you!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Any takers for renaming FlameRed as Cuddlemonster?Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Oh no Wills, that is Jim's job (Ghost hunter!) he is the site's official hugging post! LOL!  Unfortunately he did not make Matlock, so Flame just stood in for him! LOL!   Nice to meet you and your lovely daughter, hope you both had a lovely day!                                                                                                                                                                             
ninjad's Profile
ninjad

In: belper

Flame can cuddle my monster anytime Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
mallyzxr750's Profile
mallyzxr750

In: Retford

Thanks for a great day , looking forward to the next meet see you all soon .                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

pmsl @ Ninjad!   Flame, have you seen that off Ninjad?LOL   Glad you had a good day Mally....we all look forward to another meet in April!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3828 seconds. There are 312 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption