Matlock Bath Meet

314 Posts | Latest reply on 06/03/2008 18:40:48 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

looks like the 6th of april it is then lol yeah its local pmsl

Can i have proof of your insanity next time plz RC ?

nooooooooooooooo its a secret cant show u lol

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Great time...apologies to those I didn't speak to, but there were just so many. April 6 - I''ll try and arrange this so as I don't have to rush off early back home. fingers crossed.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Lovely to see you all again, and to meet some new people. Wont make the next one unless i can get the day off work...and i do, i just MIGHT come on my bike LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ninjad's Profile
ninjad

In: belper

Thank you                                                                                                                                                                             
ninjad's Profile
ninjad

Thank you for a great day, it was good to meet you all & i hope everyone got home safely, roll on the next one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Nice to say hello to those I knew already and also nice to say hi to more new people and put faces to names. Sorry if I didn't get to speak to everyone, it's always hard at things like this to know who is part of the group and who is just biker out for the day and knowing me I would pick the person who has nothing to do with bm if I spoke to everyone standing around today.
RC's Profile
RC

was great meetin u today nin m8 next meet already up sunday 6th april

n have u got that kettle on yet? pmsl

RC's Profile
RC

yea cg happened to me i was talkin to someone who had nowt to do with bm oops pmsl  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
ninjad's Profile
ninjad

Well done RC free advertising lol ps kettles always on for you RC Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks nin ur a star Star

yeah see what i do for ur site MATT!!!! LOL

witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

it was great to see everyone today and to meet lotsa new peeps,highlight of my day has got to be the ride home with rollin rog.....thank u sooooooo much,am now gonna get my own helmet ready for next time!  and thanx for lending me ur jkt rc,i woulda froze if u hadnt!!!! thanx to rose for takin me and smiley and for bringing smiley home and lending me ur helmet hun. xxStar                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

I have had a fantastic day, bit cold comming home but now had a bath n my  tea. so just thought id say thanks to everybody at bm that we talked to n a special thanks to a new found friend Sonz, can not wait for the next meet. Best wishes Kenn, Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

I say one had a lovely day out with some very nice people alnon the prom, one shall have to venture out again.   arrrrr bum had a brill day thanks all ha ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
daveyboy's Profile
daveyboy

In: Thirsk

Great day, great company...............good toooooooo meet new faces and chat. Back in time b4 cold set in.   C u soon                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Thanks RC for organising what must be the biggest meet to date.  It was lovely to see everyone.  Thanks for arranging to get cake for Fay.  She had the best birthday EVER! She loved meeting you!  Peter, thanks SO much for making Fay's day by giving her a lift all the way to Jen's.  Thanks RR for giving Jen a safe ride home.  Jen, you are MORE than welcome.  You do not have to thank me love, it was a pleasure and I am glad you had such a lovely day.  Thanks Martin for looking after me today!  Lovely to meet new members and I hope to see you all soon!  Glad to hear everyone got back safely.  Sorry Herne & GH did not make it.  See you soon fellas! THANKS AGAIN RC HUN X YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE TREASURE!!!! XX                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Ahhh - I've actually got a tear in my eye ........ Sorry, I need a minute to compose myself .....                                                                                                                                                                             
Rollin_Roger's Profile
Rollin_Roger

In: Coventry

I would like to echo the thoughts of others and say a cracking day out. It was good to catch up with old friends and new (well I say old, age is a relative thing based on the abstract consept of time).   Lots of T, chips with lashings of gravey (no sea food in sight) and lurvely cake.   Jen it was a pleasure having you as pillion.   Till next time, keep em shinny side up.                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

awww bless BC hun , it was my pleasure fay is a  Star glad she had a brill b'day loves ya all

see u at the next mb meet wooohoool n a yyyeeeehhhaaaaaaa StarThumbs UpLOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey all,
Great to meet you all, what a lovely day! May there be many more.
Only got home about 40mins ago after our little d tour! Just about to put the kettle on AGAIN! I'm almost defrosted..........
Soz I didn't speak to you all but being one of the new faces and all I didn't know who a lot of your were!
Better luck next time.
Thanks RC for sortin it all out!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Soz I've signed in as Suzi 650.
It's me Manky, but is suppose I speak for the pair of us anyway.....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 1130 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption