Matlock Bath Meet

314 Posts | Latest reply on 06/03/2008 18:40:48 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Whos up for a Matlock Bath Meet weather permmiting first sunday in march? which is the 2nd

let me know then i can put it up on the events

cheers RC xx

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

If I can get a lift, or I've got a bike on the road by then.                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

nice one kwak plenty of time to sort summet out then hun.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

BOO!   Count me in chuck Smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

wooooooooohooooooooooooooo welcome bk rattler hunnie!!!!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up

see u at mb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Hug

rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Ta kiddo. I couldn't stay away for too long and thought it was time to come back. Be afraid, be very afraid lol...                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Its great to have ya bk hun..........ill never be afraid of u! lmao                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

Thanks to kwak mb meet is now up on the events

cheers kwak hun xxxx  Thumbs Up

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Way- hay! I thought I'd got an OLD page of the chat room up when I saw your name in it Rattly lol.  W B mate You're welcome R C Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Smile nice pic kwak hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Sorry RC too many meets and not enough pennies to go around so soon after xmas and with losing my wages while off sick.                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Count me in as long as theres enough pennies in the piggy bank!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

I've put my name on the list - see ya there.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah know what u mean cg im watchin the pennies to not to worry hun  but  i hope to be comin to your campin w-end so we can catch up then

nice one flame n steve see ya there

xxxxx

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

I'd love to come but it's the week after the Squires meet and I don't think I can manage both. Distance is pretty well the same for me, so I reckon I'll have to toss a coin.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Count me in, c u all there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

aawww thought or more meets, nicer weather and more biking days out gives me positive vibes and a light at the end of a long winter tunnel lmao!!! Count me and my other half in (as long as we dont get late snow drifts etc etc!!) that's another two to put on the list - about time I met a few of you in person....and Rattler - I dont scare easily so wont be scared of ya either lmao!!!  See you all then hopefully!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I'll be there too.

RC's Profile
RC

wooooooohooooooooooooo nice one sandy be great to meet u and ur other half at last! lol Hug

cu there to dm Thumbs Up

RC xx

bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

2nd is Fay's 12th Birthday...so I dont know what she will want to do...but if she does want a trip to Matlock to see the bikes...will be there!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 277 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption