Halloistmas fancy dress

67 Posts | Latest replyย on 27/11/2018 11:55:39 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hey Ragnor. Are you still going in a mankini.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Yeah, Why do want it back?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

I'M TRYING TO EAT TOAST HERE.....EEYUW!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

ROFL ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough

Ha ha... interesting.... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

RELAX cw, I know where there is one๐Ÿ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

It's ok Rags I've got another one that's fit. The one you've got was a bit small.
And what are you doing with a mankini Lindsey ?                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

How's the toast Jinx ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough

Well cw take it the picture book helped, or was it the large hammer that did the trick.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

CW, I thought it looked very baggie around the crotch area on you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I can't possibly comment on why or how ... just that I know where ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm sure you will both look luvverly in your 'kinis! ๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley

Mankinis don't fit me.........................!!!
And shared the toast with my hound...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

Well bike lovin blonde. The hammer and picture book are still in the garage. Got distracted and went out on the bike๐Ÿ˜Ž.
Rags you have no room to talk
Lindsey is there anything else you need to tell us.
Jinx we can get one to fit you ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hope your hound enjoyed the toast
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Does this mean the Chris club is disbanded and now become the mankini club?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

To right there's no room for me in the mankini that I got from you CW.
Jinx you're putting them on the wrong way.
Your arse isn't supposed to be the covered bit.
Ask Lindsey. She seems to know all about them.                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

This party sure is hotting up people... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

Better had or else me and rags are going to freeze some bits of ๐Ÿ˜ฒ                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'm lost here.
Which one of us is wearing your mankini?
I was going to full fill Susipop's dream and have a horn on my helmet and some dodgy trousers. But not sure now who she wants to put out?                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

Is it a French horn                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Half a brass section on my head.
Now you are just being silly                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 297 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption