2019 Events

55 Posts | Latest reply on 03/02/2019 22:10:44 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Bit early to say, but if all goes well for me, I'd be 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Def be doing a Lower Lode Camp, probably earlier in the year this time round.

I shall look into the possibility of a Pilly Day as well :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hoping to get too as many as poss next already got permission to do the Scotland week and the rally with a chalet will be keeping my eyes open . Lower lode and bar mouth are deffo on the radar

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Barmouth and lower lode both on just need to sort dates for both I think Barmouth will be in September                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

September not good for me so will have to give Barmouth a miss, which is a shame. Limited to school holidays unless within reasonable biking distance:(                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

howdy folks , i go to a rally in Germany around May 15th/16th anyone is welcome to join us , sailing harwich/Hook of Holland then aprox 200 miles ,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi everyone. I'm a newish newbie. Just popping by to say hello. Hoping to make some new friends and get on some meets/rallies/rideouts etc
I don't ride yet, but have been a happy pilly for 10 years. I'm hoping to do my cbt in 2019...fingers crossed I won't fail miserably...but if I do, I'm a great pilly 😊
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I could be up for some of these, I'll have to decide nearer the time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd potentially be up for the barmouth and black mountains trip, depends on dates of course!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Hoping to sort out a few ride outs out as well, somewhere were there is ice cream obviously :)                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Maybe i'll put Lake Vrnwy on again, as i missed last years one. Matlock is on events now.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Barmouth camp and lower lode camp are both awaiting confirmation of dates from site owners pilly day should have a date in the next fortnight + more to follow                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

As Im in Weardale Co Durham I will organise some ride outs in and around my area in the Durham dales (Weardale), Northumberland and Cumbrian areas all on my doorstep. And of course a bit further south Teesdale and North Yorkshire tan hill Hawes area.
Standby I'll get my calender organised.
JP's Profile
JP

Barmouth camp is Aug bank holiday all welcome nice site flattish ground and only a 5 min walk to the pub                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi guys, been trying to add this event to the calendar, but it won't let me because there's no email address on the website.
So here's a link to Conwy Clubs website where all the details of this longstanding rally can be found. I've never done it, but it's definitely one for all you hardcore winter ralliers lol

conwymotorcycleclub.org.uk

"The Conwy and District Motorcycle Club started the Dragon Rally in 1960 and it takes place in winter in the beautiful mountains of Snowdonia, North Wale and serves as a meeting place for motorcyclists all over the Continent"

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5664 seconds. There are 308 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption