2019 Events

55 Posts | Latest reply on 03/02/2019 22:10:44 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Ok with this season just about over Steve myself and a few others are starting to plan events for next year.
Steve is putting on a dent camp which you will find in the threads and Steve always puts on great ride outs so get yourself along for a great weekend.

I will be putting on a Barmouth camp.

BJ is looking at Lower load camp.

Fink has asked me if anybody would be interested in a long weekend around the black mountains Fink knows the area very well and if you want stunning views they are there for the taking.

All of the above are still in the rough idea stage and no dates have been set what we don't want to do is spend a load of time planning if there is little or no interest so, Who is up for what ?
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

how about another pick up a pilly day? somewhere different like possibly Jacks Hill cafe on The A5 nr towcester, or the super sausage also nr towcester                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

The pilly day is every year and BJ sorts it out she hasn't said what she is thinking of as yet.                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

I would be up for Barmouth again - it was great. Lower Load was too close to Barmouth for me to do both. I am an ignoramous but do not know where in the world the Black Mountains are.... :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Definately keeping eye on Steves Dent and Scotland events, Barmouth highly likely as been most years - Black mountains could be interesting as well - roll on 2019 lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Susi the Black Mountains are in south wales just above Swansea. The big green bit on your map                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Thanks JP. I love Wales for biking and have friends I can stay with so a real possibility for me:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Tell Fink to get cracking, the Black Mountains are brill.

If you are planning something try and avoid clashing dates. Most of the stuff on the events page will be dross that nobody will be attending (there was one for dog walking last year for example).
Fortunately there is a bikermatch organised filter, make sure you tag your event accordingly.
JP's Profile
JP

Your not wrong with the calendar Steve matt said he didn't want it full of none related stuff a few years ago even had a vote on it now he is asking for it be filled up. Just makes it very hard to find weekends for events and with this layout even harder                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Just to clarify a small point. We're talking about the Black mountain, which is sort of next door to the Brecon beacons. The 'Black mountains' are actually down the road a bit near Abergavenny, sorry JP should have explained .                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Why not do both? 😀👍
What's a couple of hours difference make? 😉                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Women and maps is all I'm saying                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Doing both would mean a lot of A40 and not much pretty stuff, and err, I didn't call it the Black mountains.?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

It's not that far to do both on different days.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

See I do speak sense sometimes😉👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

We'll look forward to it Lindsay                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Lindsay always speaks sense the problem is we are laughing so much we don't notice

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

and pointing JP, don't forget the pointing👉👉                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

There is a chance of factory visits to both Triumph Hinkley and Norton Donnington Hall. Would any members be interested in any of these I have only made minor inquiry's for now as we would need numbers                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Me me me please                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 607 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption