BM Chinwag at Squires 9th Dec 2018

96 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 14/01/2019 07:21:44 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Not long now folks. Gentle? Err ... anyone got some kid gloves? Please bring em with you if so. πŸ‘

Mandelar, there are no guarantees but will do our best πŸ˜‰

See you Sunday!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Squires, Sunday 9th December 2018 from noon 'til last one leaves.

No 'invite to be wangled' πŸ˜‚ just turn up, everyone welcome.

Please remember this is an informal gathering of BM members to catch up/meet mates and new members before the festive season kicks off.

Can I suggest that if you would like a Christmas/Roast Dinner you contact Squires direct to ask whether you need to book. They do get busy on Sundays especially in the run up to Christmas. πŸŽ„πŸŽ…

Don't forget folks, if you are planning on attending, put your face on the events calendar, so that we know who we are looking out for. πŸ‘.

If you will be arriving quite late please let someone know. I would hate for everyone to leave just as a latecomer arrives. 😱

See you on Sunday 9th December 2018!
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Goto work tomorow
Just hope its not too long                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm on nights, but I'm going to try and stay awake and nip over for an hourπŸ‘πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Hope you're all going to have a good time tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I need to go for a ride tomorrow and if by any chance Kaz is is going to be up there, it could be worth a 400 mile round trip to see such a lovely lady.                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hopefully see all that are going tomorrow , Drive and ride safe

Karey's Profile
Karey

Haha thanks Rag...but I might not be so nice with minimal sleep....be warned 😳😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I know. I remember you in the morning at the Bracan rally 😩                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Haha...and I thought my tent was far enough away that I wouldn't scare anyone! πŸ˜‚

I'm looking forward to seeing friends old and new tomorrow.
Safe journey everyone. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Drive/ride safe folks!

See you soon.πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Martin, remind me that I owe you a cuppa, πŸ₯΄ forget my head if it wasn't attached to my neck.

Safe journeys everyone.
Wow Rags, that's some journey.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I was in the pub and just being silly when I posted that I may ride up to Squires.
Have fun everyone and don't let JP eat all the food.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Too late ragnar I'm already here                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

I've bailed out ( in case you didn't notice). Too much of a boring motorway ride to justify it ... and I'd only have to clean the road slim and salt off once I got back which is the real reason lol.
I hope you've all had a good time anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Just got home good to see you all and catch up with folk hope you all get home safe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Really enjoyed my first BM meet up, great meeting you all and a special thanks to double six 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Twas indeed a pleasure Tilpix, glad you enjoyed yourself, thrown in at the deep end a bit but you looked comfortable with the company.

66                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

We're home safe too. A long day and lot of driving for such a short visit but thanks to Linz for arranging it - was great to see you, and our other friends, again.
Also, took advantage of crossing the border to take up Sainsbury's 25% off 6 bottles of vino promo - not allowed in Scotland due to minimum pricing legislation πŸ˜‚
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Wow! What a great turnout. πŸ‘
It was fabulous to see everyone wagging chins ten to the dozen. πŸ˜‚

Great to meet up with old mates as well as put faces to names in Chat.

Those new members who took the plunge n attended your first meet, I salute you. Good to hear the buzz of chatter n banter across the tables.

Hope you all got/get home safely. All those that travelled from far afield need a medal.πŸ‘πŸ˜‰. Pleased you got your booze Izzy! Lmao πŸ˜‚

Special thanks to Ken (R21) for the pilly to n from Squires. Great to be out again. πŸ˜‰. Much appreciatedπŸ‘

Looking forward to 2019!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6055 seconds. There are 446 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption