BM Chinwag at Squires 9th Dec 2018

96 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 14/01/2019 07:21:44 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Custard pies are popular at this time of the year JP.

Phantom flan flinger πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Oh thanks for the suggestions guys! They will both make interesting additions to the proceedings πŸ‘ πŸ˜‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Squires, Sunday 9th December 2018 from noon 'til last one leaves.

No 'invite to be wangled' πŸ˜‚ just turn up, everyone welcome.

Please remember this is an informal gathering of BM members to catch up/meet mates and new members before the festive season kicks off.

Can I suggest that if you would like a Christmas/Roast Dinner you contact Squires direct to ask whether you need to book. They do get busy on Sundays especially in the run up to Christmas. πŸŽ„πŸŽ…

Don't forget folks, if you are planning on attending, put your face on the events calendar, so that we know who we are looking out for. πŸ‘.

If you will be arriving quite late please let someone know. I would hate for everyone to leave just as a latecomer arrives. 😱

See you on Sunday 9th December 2018!
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event, and the details, is on the calendar, thanks to Lindsay. 😁

If you want a lift, or can offer one, please add your name to the calendar lift request or post it in here; or you could contact via private message.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Anyone heading Eastwards across The Pennines to Squires (for the Chinwag obviously) and can give a lift to Biker lovin Blonde it would be appreciated. πŸ‘

Thanks for putting your lift request on the event BlB πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Two weeks today folks. How time flies when you're having fun!

If you're sat twiddling your thumbs 'cos you've bought and wrapped all your Christmas gifts/written and posted your cards. Come along for a chinwag at least you won't get your fingers in a knot! πŸ˜πŸ‘
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Dagnammit Linz, I've not bought a single prezzie far less wrapped one - do l HAVE to do that before I can come to the chinwag?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFL, Izzy don't worry you aren't on your own. Bring on the Chinwag!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hoping to get over just so I can eat all the mince pies                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

----------------------------------------------------

Quote: myself

If you want a lift, or can offer one, please add your name to the calendar lift request or post it in here; or you could contact via private message.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Good to see that BlB now has a lift sorted.πŸ‘

See you at Squires 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Looks like I won't be able to make it now unfortunately, just hoping for a miracle now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Not a problem Lynn. Hope everything falls into place. Thanks for keeping us posted. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A week to go folks!

Hope the weather improves a tad. Otherwise 🚣 β›΅ or flippers and snorkels will be required.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

'tis a shame it's not Sunday today, the weather is lovely here. Sunshine and fairly mild.

Fingers crossed for the weekend folks!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Got fingers crossed as its wet and cold in the mids but I can always come by car if its bad                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Shame JP, was hoping to see you riding into Squires on the elephant!πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

That's a point it already has a snorkel                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Indeed! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You setting off in the next 10 minutes then?

I will notify Highways Agency of a 'Heavy Load' on the road network πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all
Weather is looking good ( at least not bad) for Sunday. I'll be there, my first time so please be gentle with me                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5083 seconds. There are 296 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption