On the Naughty Step

85 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 12/07/2020 12:25:07 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

On here because i innocently strayed above the National Speed Limit,in the interests of scientific enquiry...i.e. does the nosecone work as an aerodynamic addition??I shall slap my own wrists later...tut tut                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

For avoidance of grass cutting duties,shamelessly wandering off on a motorcycle..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Rag is on the top step !                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Whats my mate done to warrant punishment                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Matlock !                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

He is only showing concern for your wellbeing                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

I like the way there is a hierarchy of naughty steps and I get to the top one at my first attempt                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's so everyone can look up to you Rags lol...I want to know why you're there?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Look at the Matlock thread lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bro your always top of the naughty step along with CW and JP !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm sure they'll have frozen soy yoghurt for you somewhere there BJ :)

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Watch it Pan, you may find yourself on the next step down from Rags πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚

BJ you can't possibly mean CW???! 😱 He's a little πŸ˜‡ apart from when he can't find his halo πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I refuse to get comfy on here until AFTER the Matlock meetup...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Pan remind me to wag my finger in your general direction.
CW is a little .....................
Jinx i am sure i can find room for you !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I simply cannot believe you lot have been well behaved since the 26th April....:/                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Well, the 27th was my Burpday so I had to be good.

However, I've been studiously avoiding the naughty step by being 'creative' with my thinking... therefore;

minor naughtiness = 'accidents',
everyday naughtiness = 'curiosity'
major naughtiness = 'adventurous'

On the whole I believe I've turned a corner and I am now heading up πŸ‘Όrather down 😈

... Wait a minute ... I think I've made a bad decision 😱
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Earlier this evening, a bad mood, doom n gloom, firing the firkety firks off at all angles. Followed by a major stompy strop and tantrum...

Apologies all round folks!

I guess I better find my mate Jack to keep me company on the step this evening πŸ˜•πŸ˜±
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I've got a bottle of each here,Honey,Cinnamon and No.7,just bring your pint mug,lol..πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Looks like I'm in for a long sit on the step again ... Someone wants to "have serious words" with me on our next meeting πŸ€”

Guess I better take my pillow n sleeping bag ... it sounds all too familiar to me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

Anyone else in trouble, please feel free to join me. My mate, Jack, will be in attendance.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Who's put a bottle bank up here..??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 271 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption