On the Naughty Step

85 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 12/07/2020 12:25:07 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I drink mine straight from the barrel jinx πŸ˜‰ lol
Don't forget to bring a blanket Molli, it gets cold on the naughty step lol                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford

Shuffle up ladies Lemon drizzle gin and i'm definitely on the naughty step                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There's always room for one more 🍻                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

Mad eejits :) Naughty step IS the only place to be ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes Dee it is...lets start a New forum...
Mad eejits on the naughty step πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes back on the naughty step yet again..who knows what for this time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

I'll tell you who should be on the naughty step, whoever it was who said that black treacle tastes good in porridge. I am here telling you now, it doesn't and I felt unwell all morning yesterday. I couldn't face a bacon roll and that is against the law in truck driving circles.
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

If your gonna put something in porridge it has to be honey.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Agreed GL, but life would be boring if one didn't experiment once in a while, even if it turns out to be a mistake.                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

experimenting is ok as long as you can put up with the end results.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

My granny always insisted only salt should grace porridge with it's prescence....πŸ‘πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Salted caramel spread is deeelicious in porridge πŸ‘Œ                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

True , adding things to change the flavour is just being a big pansy, so there!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
My granny always insisted only salt should grace porridge with it's prescence....πŸ‘πŸ€”

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Amy if she hadn't looked so funny n made me laugh out loud (see thread) would have been on the naughty step this morning! πŸ˜πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

*Hangs heading shame*
I'm putting myself back on the naughty step😳 (I was doing so well too)

Apologies to anyone who tried to get a coherent conversation out of me after several beers too many (squiffy to say the least!) last night.

I have no excuse except that pesky beer kept getting in my mouth! 😡😱
Double six's Profile
Double six

I'm on the naughty step this Monday coming. Gotta fall on my sword and take it but hopefully the fall out in the aftermath will be more devastating for the other parties. Funny how the use of one expletive to prevent a full blown kicking can land you in trouble. Ah well, I suppose that is how the world is these days because we let the sjw's and snowflakes take the helm.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm not on the naughty step yet, but it's Friday night in another 12 hours, so I have high hopes:)
Alcohol, low standards, and poor decisions....πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Well...i've a million wee jobs to do around the house and garden,that's why i'm thinking about taking the bike out for a potter about..that sun is just SO big ,warm and yellow...justifiable naughtiness,m'lud...guilty as hell...:)> ""OO""                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

When you get back Jinx park your ass where I was. I've done my time, I've paid my dues. I'm off-ski πŸƒ                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

But i've not got a donkey...just cats and motorbikes...πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6738 seconds. There are 527 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption