What Did You Buy Today?

168 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 17/02/2019 07:08:09 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Enough petrol to fill Verity's tank to the top...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

A baguette stuffed with roast pork, stuffing and apple sauce. Yummy!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A 60ltr roll bag at a bargain price of Β£8!!...20% off then a voucher for Β£25 happy days, ready for my adventure next week with my daughter heading off to Cardiff for birthday celebrations...yippeeeeeeee!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough

A large roll of bubble wrap!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Bacon and egg buttie                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Bit late with this one on sunday bought a suzuki vs 600 intruder ...tiny cruiser lol....                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Bike insurance for my 955i, she's going back on the road                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

A lump of gray cast iron, 180mm dia x 50 thick.
For making a precision lapping plate. My life is so exciting:)                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Froze me bits off at newark autojumble and bought some tools and stainless fasteners lol....                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

New gloves, my third pair to ward off the frostbitten fingers on the road :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A strong cuppa tea n a 'flat' hot chocolate at Squires, yesterday. (no 'poon required these days, it's no longer in my pocket..😱 shocking I know!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

Linds, what the hell is a 'flat' hot chocolate, is it a norven fing?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Corni, you know us Northerners, we like to be 'different', for want of a better word.

It's a hot chocolate without the squirty cream! 'flat' on the top.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

Well, you really do learn something every day!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

I bought a loaf of bread, a double decker, and a lion bar duo. Oh, there was also a 1/4 pounder with cheddar cheese in a crusty roll :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sounds like a well balanced meal... NOT !?! 😡😱

Was that dinner or is it for brekkie in the morning? πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

No, the burger and double decker was lunchtime at the snack wagon. The bread and lion bar I bought from the shop. The lion bar didn't even make it 50 yards from the shop :D                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Two pairs of reading glasses and two boxes of cleaning wipes(good for bug splats on visors too)...a book of 1st Class stamps...all for under a tenner...just going wild this week..pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A collection of short stories by James Thurber..:)
(He wrote The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty)                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Tiles for new bathroom and 15 ton of top soil... Its all rock n roll....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7168 seconds. There are 386 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption