What Did You Buy Today?

168 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 17/02/2019 07:08:09 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Christmas stuff..:/                                                                                                                                                                             
molli's Profile
molli

In: skegness
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Two chocolate Santas,one for me.....and one for me!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A fried egg sandwich and a cuppa 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Another two bargain priced CD's from charity shop..i'll let you know if they're any good..                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

A hot roast beef butty with onions for lunch! *Delish*                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Food!!!! And chocolate....😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A sandwich with 2 fried eggs and 6 rashers of bacon in it. She's bloody good to me at that snack wagon, maybe I should marry her!!

pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

With your arteries that clogged,she's probably got an insurance policy out on you,Big C...πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

She probably has :D

I don't mind, she's a friend. She's my mate's mum and always looks after me :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Buy today..renewed my subs....and got blocked straight away by a newbie...good value for money then...pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Last of the presents..and shopping for the fridge..:/                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

A Train ticket.. 😘😘                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

A bottle of Dimple Haig and a bottle of Napoleon Brandy That's Xmas sorted now to find bottle of JD for New Year!
Best wishes to All that know me and to those that don't yet Peaceful Xmas and Brave New Years Sunny side up and rubber side down Keep Safe n smiling
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

A few pints of beer and large gin and lime in memory of my Mum.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A large sausage roll and a bottle of spring water for lunch.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Had a little raid on a music shop and come away with a Doobie Brothers box set with 5 albums, Toots & the Maytals, Skids and the latest Rod Stewart album, all new and under Β£30.                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Fuel pump, set of plugs and filters for the old ZZR                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

A tank of fuel. The excitement today is neverending ...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A pint of Stowford Press and a basket of chips at the Lower Lode Inn..🍟🍺                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Mega cheap accomodation,but waste of time and effort..πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 400 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption