Films/shows featuring M/Bikes

51 Posts | Latest reply on 09/11/2018 22:39:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Did anybody mention "Electraglide In Blue" yet...or Tv series Chips"??
Always loved the quote on the film posters.."What we have here is a total lack of respect for the Law"..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No I don't think they have jinx, I'll look for some clips.

I've started looking back through motorcycle films. They seem to fall in to different sub genres; The Rebel Biker, The Hippy Biker(Easy Rider), The Horror Biker , Cop Bikers(Electroglide, Magnum Force).

Here's one list of Bikesploitation films which charts the different genres at different times from The Wild One('53) to Frankenstein Created Bikers(2016) https://mubi.com/lists/bikesploitation

I recently saw Mandy, featuring Horror Bikers(LSD altered their minds Wooaaw!). It's seems to be Nicholas Cage's speciality. Here's one he made earlier

Ghost Rider> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsgEdYjoqUI
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

What about the video that goes with the Crazy Frog?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll say one thing for jinx, he knows when to switch back to friendly mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPr8A_wf-Zg

(I think 'crazy frog' is something I'm not aware of, but if that's your level double six, well it says it all!)
Double six's Profile
Double six

Zen, you not only seem to have lost your confidence on a bike, if you ever had any, you also seem to have lost the ability to recognise humour. You certainly arent a comedian and I hope you arent hoping to make a career as one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well post a clip of your humour(this 'crazy frog' you speak of). Let us all see at what level it operates. I'm intrigued.
Haven't you really learnt anything from the last few days. I'll just ignore your posts until you can act in a friendly way.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

If you stop talking down to people because you have a superiority complex then perhaps you wouldnt get so much grief. Or perhaps that lesson is beyond your immense intellect.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Motorcycle Emptiness, Manic Street Preachers> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gavcjNniIvk                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

STREETHAWK.!!!..FFS
My memory IS getting worse,but better than some...that's been bugging me for days..haha :)>
Bodged up Honda XL ?500?..it was crap.(the series).but was a bike..!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

See to remember a television play about a bloke restoring a ?Velocette..i think..Channel 4 maybe..about a decade ago..don't stare at the box much,sorry..i'll dig deeper on that one..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just had a pint in the Star Inn in Beeston Notts where pub scenes for Boon were filmed in the 1980s. Michael Elphick rode a red BSA A65 called 'White Lightning' and Neil Morrisey a black 850 Commando. Evening pub scenes were filmed at 0700 in the morning. They also filmed some pub scenes for Auf Weidersehn Pet there. "They'll probably be in the Bel and Dragon, drinking penis coladas til dawn." Geordies in the East Midlands? Why aye me duck!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 402 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption