New to forums

19 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 02/07/2019 11:50:24 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Ado2811's Profile
Ado2811

In: Hull
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hi, I'm new to all this type of stuff, so hi. I ride a ZX7R and love the problem child lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ay up Ado and don't worry no one's judging you here...... Just get stuck in and have fun πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

And a goid place to be is 24 November the BIG free party at Shobnall.... Check it out on the calendar, it's gonba be a fab night with about 100 bm peeps going so far....
LindaS's Profile
LindaS

In: Sheffield
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Hi. Welcome to Biker Match.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Ado, welcome. I like the ZX..l ran a nine for ages, loved it. Checkout the chatroom, when it works it can be a bit of a laugh..                                                                                                                                                                             
Aurorajerdi's Profile
Aurorajerdi

In: London

Hello ladies and gents.. New bee here from London, lots of love ❀️                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Welcome onboard Ado & Aurora. Get yourselves along to an event/meet/rideout and meet the inmates. πŸ˜€πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Alexlebrit's Profile
Alexlebrit

In: Ealing

Newbie here, if not newbie on a bike from West London, wondering where all the events/meets/rideouts are hiding.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hi Alex, events are few n far between at this time of year. Unfortunately you missed out on a couple just as you joined!

If you keep your eye in the Events Calendar it will start to fill up in the coming months. Hopefully you will find some rideouts/rallies/events that appeal to you. Put your face down on the event Calendar and off ya go. You will also find that there is usually a thread in the forums which relates to the event. You can chat with others that are going on the thread or by pm to arrange travelling together (if you want to) or rendezvous times/places. Good luck and enjoy 2019πŸ‘πŸ˜€
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi im new scotland i rid ktm 1190 adventure r                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hello and welcome :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Beard1's Profile
Beard1

In: Guildford

Hello everyone I just joined so i thought I would start with a general message. So where are the ride outs hidden                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Welcome one and all.
If your are looking at the events calendar you will see an options tag to pick just BM organised events.
Get yourselves along to one of these, you will be welcome and looked after (i.e. talked at and plied with alcohol).                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Welcome onboard Ado & Aurora. Get yourselves along to an event/meet/rideout and meet the inmates. πŸ˜€πŸ‘

+1 Lindsay

But watch out for Lindsay she's the Jailer and keeps us in order 😁😁

@ Lindsay πŸ˜‚ Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oi! Yorkie you cheeky 😈.

I don't know about the Jailer more like Nursery Teacher πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Welcome onboard all newbies!                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

@ Lindsay lol πŸ‘πŸ˜

That now makes me a petulant brat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well I wouldn't say THAT .... πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

I'll behave now 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Feel free to misbehave, it is Saturday afterall πŸ˜‰πŸ˜.

Now where's my mate Jack?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi just joined and ride VFR 800 from near Montrose .

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 516 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption