NEW: Events on Google map!

34 Posts | Latest replyย on 15/10/2018 20:13:09 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Matt i never said it was not clear i just said i was unsure of its purpose, maybe i should have chosen my words better, i should have said ... need not purpose ....

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Like it, well done Matt.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I'm good at map reading, shame I never go anywhere ๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Could the info boxes be word wrapped because in portrait on my Samsung S7 the info box goes off the screen but will not move to view whole message. Have to rotate phone to read in landscape.

Could date+ time of event be included in the event info.

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

All the even info is on the event calendar                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im thinking this might still be a work in progress coz I see the map as soon as I go into events now..... But no bikes on it????                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ok so I've now merged the draft map into the existing calendar. It's still a bit rough though.

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/

Should hopefully work for you.

Event popup boxes should be normal size now and fit the width (maximum width 400 pixels wide)

I'll add event date to the popup window. Anything else?
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Matt any chance off adding a link to straight to the next year, or previous years, to save having to scroll through the months?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Catkins chickster but ut wasn't that hun ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€..... The map was perfecto jyst no bikes...... Now the bikes are there and I've not touched the sliders so all's fabby ๐Ÿ˜ and I love it Matt

AndyP if you use the map to move image around you can read all box info...... Agree box won't move but if you touch map around Bix and drag slightly left or right you can read it all ๐Ÿ˜Š
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would rather use this map than the calender. Excellent idea

Suzix- on my phone which is my main internet access there was so little room left on the screen it was more difficult.
Now Matt has changed it ....spot on                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

All I want to do is click on 1 event.
I click on the Calendar date and it sends me to a map. I don't want to look at a map I want to look at an event on that date in the calendar ffs this is getting worse to the point of unuesable                                                                                                                                                                             
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

And whatever happened to the โ€˜WISH LISTโ€™ ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„โ˜น๏ธ                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In the recycle bin with all good ideas                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Glad you're sorted Andy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey JP you can switchboard back to list.... There's a tab at top of page....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4849 seconds. There are 353 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption