What make's a good profile

65 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 08/05/2020 21:31:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hope you get it sorted Gl be good to see you there                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Trying my best JP fingers crossed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My profile is honest...hence l get nil response. Not a problem nothing l'm not used to... It seems being decent caring and respectful count for nothing so l will take some advice & tell barefaced lies and addorn myself with henna tatoos for the photos..invent some henious criminal past an generally start sneering at everyone..lol..🀣🀣🀣🀣
Lilliput26's Profile
Lilliput26

In: Scarborough

My profile frightened the life out of me. I thought I looked ok, until my friend took the pictures for me to post!
I said "But I don't look like that"
She said "I think it's you to a T"!
I have since bought dark glasses!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Lilliput26, those pics on your profile are lovely!

Btw, I need to know ... Does pop often come down your nose? you may need to see a Doctor! πŸ˜±πŸ˜΅πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To the OPs original question - one that people find interesting!
Even if you look like the back end of a bus, but you asked about profiles rather than pictures:)

Once you get past the "Do I fancy snogging them?" stage, it's whether what they like doing is something that you might enjoy doing with them. If you date someone you're going to spend more time on the mundane stuff where your clothes are on rather than off....

I usually spend my weekends performing open heart surgery and breeding prize-winning clams.
That's when I'm not dusting my books.
I'm single....
eddietheeagle26's Profile
eddietheeagle26

In: Belfast

a good sense of humour                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

For me...clear, recent photos, a nice smile and a sense of humour that comes through in the text; and no BS.

sonico33's Profile
sonico33

In: Teeside

that just about sums it up, I think

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
A (male) friend reviewed my profile and told me it would put off 90% of men. I don't personally see this as a bad thing ...it saves time πŸ˜‚ Do you want to attract quantity or the right qualities?

Be honest, be yourself, let it say the basics about who you are and if it puts off some people, they're probably not right for you.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Simply be honest with your profile and expectations.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That was a very interesting and informative read πŸ‘

Topcat5000's Profile
Topcat5000

In: Scarborough
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

I seem to be drawn towards the ones that are interminably long but honest. You get such a better feel (you know what I mean) of someone when they write in a chatty way. Only been back a day and read some really honest, open profiles. Reckon you can't go wrong with a bit of bearing your heart, especially when you get to our age-it cuts through the bullshit!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Some of the long ones are long because they are full of bullshit. Short and to the point would be better I think. I don't like waffle.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And before anyone asks, not that anyone does, I,m not looking for anyone.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rachliz13's Profile
Rachliz13

In: Cambridge

Hey all. I'm not sure what to put either! I want to meet new friends, but ultimately see if there is a like-minded man out there for me!                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I saw someone I know on here a week or so ago, I mailed her to say her profile was very informative but her pic's didn't really show just how big her boobs are, and that she might get more success by mentioning that fact. 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Invalid characters, is that tongue-in-cheek humour or male chauvinism?!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shot straight from the hip there Sandi πŸ˜…
No matter what Invalid character meant, the post still seems to have gone down like a lead ballon πŸ™„πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Lol Sox, maybe he should delete the S from his name? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜…                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I hope its chauvinism there is plenty of room on here for more banter                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7340 seconds. There are 340 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption