What make's a good profile

65 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 08/05/2020 21:31:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Actually Eiron I hasten to disagree with you there because I personally know, as in goid friends, at least 5 couples thst have met each other through this site and they are all now married.......
Put that in ya pipe and smoke it πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Viva love and soul mates...... πŸ₯‚
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

xSuzix and Dee7... it was a male friend who prefers to... how can I put this diplomatically... wear the trousers, only does "blue jobs" (ie; not helping with the cooking or hoovering etc)... etc etc. Many years ago we had the (entirely, in fact categorically hypothetical) relationship discussion and I told him I would, in no uncertain terms, wring his bloody neck in any relationship.

In essence I and my profile didn't fit "his" ideal ergo I wasn't selling myself and would put 90% of men off.

I laughed.
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

im too frightened to post anything on this topic ……………………….                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ahhhh Mm850 thst old dinosaur mind set!!!! Prehistoric πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

Hi MM good for you love, I kinda got it was a male friend who said that and I get why he said it (you spurned him),been there done that and wore the tshirt and laughed ;) All I can say is the kinda man who is put off by your profile is thankfully the right one you don't want near you ;) x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dee, honestly there was no spurning involved. This guy is a decent enough friend but ... just no... on both sides... ever. He would agree, trust me.... as would his wife πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Shouldn't you ladies be getting on with your household chores? πŸ˜‰ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

Shouldn't you too I.C.?                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

LOL, touchΓ©.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thing is you never know properly til you meet someone.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

True... although you can generally get a good idea from online conversations. If they say something which raises a red flag (ie; something, some character trait which does not fit with what you are looking for), if the chat fizzles out, if you can't find sufficient common ground to keep the conversation going... it's probably not worth meeting up. What you absolutely cannot tell without meeting is the level of physical attraction.
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Not sure i should be mentioning this,might get my backside kicked, but for some time i have noticed that women seem to go for younger fellas and fellas go for younger women.This is not is not stamped in stone just an observation.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

GL Blue no point hiding behind me at the Halowistmis party there will be a very long line of ladys there taking there turn to slap me so all you will be doing is giving them a 2 of 1 deal lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

My profile runs to chapters,but only due to previous experiences...now i always try to put as much information as possible,so everyone is pre - warned far as possible...got hacked back in May,and that cost me "THE ONE" indirectly,so trying to be upfront as possible seems the best course to me...:)> And still recently got chucked,lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd say, lie through your teeth, and post twenty year old pictures of yourself, that have been shopped. When constructing your profile, steal it wholesale from a real hero(or heroine), and never mention your time in Pentonville, or the local to you institute for the criminally insane.

There's nothing like that look of disappointment when you first meet, followed by the screaming as they run for the hills. And if you think humour helps, you're not auditioning for stand up(although that is undoubtedly what will happen!)
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Zenbiker there is so much of that on this site its the norm lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not just this site JP, the internet and friend/dating sites are a minefield of desperate deception. Of course it helps to keep a sense of humour. I think I once read, that the whole basis of language is deception. Well that's been magnified x1000 because of things like anonymity. Strange times!
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

JP still not sure if i can make it dog sitter has done a runner and not found another yet,so at the moment looks like your the only that's going to get slapped sorry lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL J P
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
GL Blue no point hiding behind me at the Halowistmis party there will be a very long line of ladys there taking there turn to slap me so all you will be doing is giving them a 2 of 1 deal lol
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL ZENBIKER

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I'd say, lie through your teeth, and post twenty year old pictures of yourself, that have been shopped. When constructing your profile, steal it wholesale from a real hero(or heroine), and never mention your time in Pentonville, or the local to you institute for the criminally insane.

There's nothing like that look of disappointment when you first meet, followed by the screaming as they run for the hills. And if you think humour helps, you're not auditioning for stand up(although that is undoubtedly what will happen!)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 505 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption