What make's a good profile

65 Posts | Latest replyย on 08/05/2020 21:31:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have added new pictures as time has went on, what makes a good profile what things should you put about yourself. Obviously it has to be true.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well thsts a goid ploy yo get everyone checking ta profile Andybandit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‹ pmsl teehee
But your profile is sound nowt wrong with it at all in my book
Only thing you can try do in a profile is show yoyr sense of humour and what you enjoy in life..... The rest is whether you click with someone..... And that one is the invisible je ne sais quio ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜„
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I agree totally with xsuzix. It looks good to me. ๐Ÿ‘

Get yourself along to a meet, rideout, event and you never know ... ๐Ÿ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

A big no no is looking for partner in crime                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Coz of bonnie and Clyde?? Rags                                                                                                                                                                             
Freyja's Profile
Freyja

In: Preston. Lancs

What to put in a profile? Hmmm. Iโ€™d say just be yourself. Show some evidence of your interests besides biking it comes across that youโ€™re an interesting person. Having a few more strings to your bow is a good thing. Say what youโ€™re looking for, think about that, be sure you know what you want. Nothing is worse in my opinion is reading a profile from someone who writes under, โ€˜what theyโ€™re looking forโ€™ as โ€˜anythingโ€™! No one wants to think theyโ€™re that random! We all have our dreams! Lol of course you also need to make it interesting. Mention your bike and any biking events you regularly attend etc. Say if your involved in any bike charity ( always goes down well with women as it comes across as youโ€™re a caring person) top brownie points for that! I hope those few pointers helps? Cheers.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh lordy yes Cat the dreaded "tell you later"...... You're trying to attract goid people and all you can say is tell you later..... Lmfaooo..... Next.....

So yes..... Filling in all the info and having a pic where you can be seen is def good ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I've got a lot more to add i'll tell you later lol.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A (male) friend reviewed my profile and told me it would put off 90% of men. I don't personally see this as a bad thing ...it saves time ๐Ÿ˜‚ Do you want to attract quantity or the right qualities?

Be honest, be yourself, let it say the basics about who you are and if it puts off some people, they're probably not right for you.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just as I thought, I think I'll add a few more bits don't think I'll have room for all charity rides and events.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Nar, Suzi, It's such a common answer and when the first person said it, it may have been funny(ish), just the same.
Indoors activity Sex
Outdoors Riding
Music All, That one does wind me up, I have a wide taste However I don't like all music
Think for yourself mate and if you think is it a funny answer just think is it really that funny and in the photos don't just slogans up because you are only showing someone else's view
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't like all they bunny ears and duck face pictures, I'd rather see natural pictures                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And yeah I have yo ask myself is that funny as I have a silly scenes of huma or very dry which don't come across to well typed                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

just be yourself, and honesty is a good starting point. Everyone on here as a wierd sense of humour, so you will fit in nicely on that front. Your picture is good and clear, everyone can see who you are (as opposed to those who think wearing a helmet will encourage contact!).

Hope that helps.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just looked at your profile Mm850.... Did your friend say why 90% men would be put off by it?? ๐Ÿ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

I wondered that too Suzi, nowt wrong with her profile that I could see it putting off 90 per cent of men x

And Andy your profile is fine :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Hondabuddy's Profile
Hondabuddy

In: Southampton
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Well Andybandit as long as the profile is true as others state all looks good. It is not possible to put every dotted I and crossed T into your life profile, after so many years of living. It is a flavour of your personality in life.... and as a person.                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Mornin'

My profile has stayed more or less as I wrote it . . . .I just edit it [EDIT] every few years.

Y'know, I really should get out more. ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

Think they keeping their options open with that one Cat, it is a big no no and puts a lot of folk off... x                                                                                                                                                                             
Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings

If you're looking for a soulmate, you're in the wrong place. So it doesn't matter what your profile looks like. :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7275 seconds. There are 435 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption