Guilty Pleasures

146 Posts | Latest reply on 06/11/2018 21:59:33 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I got the idea from my mate's rats hammocks and managed to get a smaller one I saw online for wee Russian hammy's, attached it to top of cage and my wee Sparkles just climbed up into it and haven't seen her since yesterday lol. Guilty pleasure indeed as she needs no attention at min x
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

90's Dance Tunes ... a la Pete Tong's Essential Selection on a Friday night 6 to 9pm... 1990-1995 and beyond...all faithfully recorded and stored by me, guilty? I think not!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Antonio Vivaldi.....strings extreme..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

A fry up. I can almost taste it already 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

The leftovers of last nights chinese takeaway for breakfast this morning... yum!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

Oooh lovely strawbs Cat, my guilty pleasure this morning is Chili Doritos for brekkie lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

Netflix horror programmes (movies and docs) watched in comfort from bed, cosy and warm ... this is a not-guilty pleasure indeed :)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Makes me blush the mention of strawberries,but yes...nomnomnom..:)>
(Ditto JD flavoured ice cubes...)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Mince pies instead of proper lunch...sadly,no guilt whatsoever...;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Dunking plain French Fries in my Beef And Tomato Pot Noodle...:p>                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Half a kebab left over from last night for lunch with the prospect of a turkey jalfrezi later. Life doesnt get better than that. Ditto jinx's lack of guilt.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A glass of red and a mini Cohiba. Before I cook.
Just one though, it's a long time since a slice of toast at 6 am.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

No I just did too lol x

Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

Kept thinking of 'Cohones'/'Cojones' for some reason bahahahahaha! ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Snap..:p                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

Or drink the cohabi?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

Cool rabbit?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

Sorry shouldn'r derail the thread, my current guilty not guilty pleasure is a nice red vino seeing as how Panini put me in the notion fer it x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
So did you smoke the toast too, Pangolin? 🤣😆

Yep, and ate the cigar. It was the wine...                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Finally getting to the bottom of a conundrum. Consternation alleviation is always a comfort.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6895 seconds. There are 496 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption