Guilty Pleasures

146 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 06/11/2018 21:59:33 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Rod Stewart..... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ he's one of my guilty pleasures
LMAO 🀑
ps..... Thst ice cream sounds reet lush Catkins chick                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

Well Apart from a loverly pint of Old Peculier I quite like the odd packet of biscuits but that ice cream does sound rather splendid indeed Catkins πŸ‘πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am absolutely addicted to peanuts...... 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

Well Catkins odds or evens there all the same ha ha! But Shortbread biscuits are my favorite and the worst biscuits are Ginger biscuits !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

On sunday I made a pig of myself with the Slush Puppy machine at the bar, with a couple of Rums in one they taste like a Pina Colada. Totally EPIC in the heat :D

That was one of sunday's guilty pleasures, the other was Apple & Pear Cider.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Twiglets... I get a big bag every week with my shopping and they usually last a day. Yummy!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tescos Finest Sea Salt crisps.... I can get through 2 of those big bags in one afternoon. Nom Nom 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ben & Jerrys Peanut Butter Cup ice cream - with whole mini chocolatey Reeses peanut butter cups in them.
nom nom                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I love the plain peanuts, cashew nuts, salted peanuts, mixed plain nuts and raisins.......
I buy 4 bags of peanuts and they last about 4 days if I'm lucky Catkins..... No mixing in biccies fee me πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„ I'm a savoury gal more than sweet 😍                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Dolly Parton, the real housewifes of Orange County (yes I know!), marvel comics, rum & raisin and mint choc chip ice cream with Jaffa Cakes (which have to be left out overnight to go crunchy) all in one bowl. Oh and I still like a good ol cold babycham :-)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anything with a pint glass wrapped around it and no I,m not the town drunk! Oh and the ice cream is a very close second.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And cool fresh English strawberrys, Yum1                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Rowanblossom hon, nothing wrong with The OC ladies!! I love them too, they are my favourite guilty pleasure and they are the 'OG's' of the whole Housewives franchise, Vicky is my fave, always has been :) Oh dear did I just say all that out loud? hahahaha guilty pleasure indeedy-doody xxx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm about to watch the last two episodes of Deadwood. I downloaded all three seasons the other week and have been slowly working my way through them. I never watched them when they were on years ago, Ian McShane is brilliant in it. So that has been my guilty pleasure lately. I suppose caning my bike could be classed as a guilty pleasure too. Very ****ing guilty at times ;-)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I now have an image of Basil Fawlty "caning'yoyr bike Cornholio... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ pmsl

I used to sit fir hours watching Dog the Bounty Hunter.... Lmfaooo it was absolutely ridiculous and a complete farce and I think that's why I loved it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ohhhhhh and Star Trek original and Jean Luc.... Could watch that fir hours too and still watch it and love it now
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We’re on to the 2nd page and no-one has mentioned restraints, spreader bars, or masks? Of course we’re bikers so the leather and studs go without saying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep Cat, I know what you mean about Farley's rusks!!! Yum!!!

Pan those pleasures aren't guilty!!! Hee hee hee :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL, not that kind of caning it ;-)

Nor engaging in alcohol and drug abuse type caning it. Well, not on a school day anyway!!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I now have an image of Basil Fawlty "caning'yoyr bike Cornholio... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ pmsl

I used to sit fir hours watching Dog the Bounty Hunter.... Lmfaooo it was absolutely ridiculous and a complete farce and I think that's why I loved it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ohhhhhh and Star Trek original and Jean Luc.... Could watch that fir hours too and still watch it and love it now

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hahahahaha πŸ˜‚ I knew what caning it you meant cornholio

Some guilty pleasures are shared on a need to know basis only....... The private ones πŸ˜‰πŸ€

I used to eat the dogs Bonios when I was a kid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ loved em.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha I used to eat Bonios too, I bet they'd be quite nice with some kind of Salsa Dip or something like that :D                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 506 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption