Wheelie School?

3 Posts | Latest reply on 21/06/2018 20:37:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I only passed my test three months ago, but loving riding my Scrambler Icon. Rarely use my car these days.

I did the Met Police BikeSafe course a couple of weeks ago and rather amazingly, they suggested doing a wheelie school for ongoing training, on the basis that anything that teaches you better control of your bike is a good idea. The 20-year old that still lives in my 54 year old head thinks it's a terrific idea.

Can anyone suggest a good school, ideally not too far from me. I live very close to Gatwick on the Surrey/Kent border.
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

try

http://www.stuntasylum.com/contact                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds like a great idea, I did inadvertently do a wheelie when I had my first wee bike years back (Yam DTe 125 trailie) I accelerated in first gear too much lol, went flying off of course and hurt my pride :) Had a gap of 20 odd years and then I was also taught/took through test last year by a traffic cop, I mastered the art of 'slow control' with help from him much more quickly 2nd time around driving a bike. Stunt school sounds great fun and it will definitely help you have more control. Might have a go at it myself when my bike is back on road, good luck! :)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 913 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption