Howdey all

12 Posts | Latest reply on 21/02/2018 10:21:37 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
wulfie's Profile
wulfie

In: Portree
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Been on here a while i thought id come back update my profile and give it another bash :)

Name's Johnny A highland lad from the Isle of Skye just looking for some like minded lassie for luaghs trips and adventures and who's knows maybe more :D

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Welcome onboard wulfie!

What a fantastic place to live. I'm sure I won't be the only one who would, in a heartbeat, swap with you. You lucky, lucky man!                                                                                                                                                                             
wulfie's Profile
wulfie

Thanks :) I must be honest the roads are in some state up here just now potholes you could end up in the ditch with so i wouldent so keen to swap just yet haha.                                                                                                                                                                             
wulfie's Profile
wulfie

Well not much has changed since the days of the ferrys i can tell ya that much i remember being on the last ferry over before they opened the bridge i think in 96?

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi wulfie. Welcome.
Went to Isle o Skye years ago afore they built the bridge. Lovely place. But then it is Scottieland n Western Isles are me fave.

Potholes are really bad here at mo. All the bad recent frosts are crumbling the tarmac.

Stay ditch free! ☺

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi wulfie, the islands are great, but not for too long l think..welcome to bm..                                                                                                                                                                             
Crossbones Iain's Profile
Crossbones Iain

In: Glasgow
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Loved Skye when I was up there for the Shoot The Goose rally last year.                                                                                                                                                                             
wulfie's Profile
wulfie

Yeah shoot the goose is a fun one shame its always so late in the year its almost always washed away with the rain.

Quote:

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

We have done the West Coast for the past few years at the beginning of September. Fabulous roads and beautiful scenery, lovely, warm friendly folk. Every time we have had to 'do Skye'... I can't tell you how much I adore the place. Awesome.

I would recommend that everyone take a week out and visit Skye to experience the sights and sounds. You won't regret it👍😀
Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings

Hi Wulfie. I stayed at the Pink Guest House in Portree about 40 years ago. I would recommend it but it's probably changed a bit since then.                                                                                                                                                                             
wulfie's Profile
wulfie

Still there not changed at all mate right next to my local pub the peir hotel :D

Quote:
Hi Wulfie. I stayed at the Pink Guest House in Portree about 40 years ago. I would recommend it but it's probably changed a bit since then.

Crossbones Iain's Profile
Crossbones Iain

In: Glasgow
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Wasn't that bad last year, though was pretty chilly at night. The worst thing about the date of it, is that bloody Ride Across Britain event, which means hundreds of cyclists are causing massive tailbacks between Glasgow and Fort William which add hours onto the journey.

Quote:
Yeah shoot the goose is a fun one shame its always so late in the year its almost always washed away with the rain.

Quote:

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

whasssuppppppppppppppppppp                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4141 seconds. There are 603 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption