Suggestion: EMails notify of replies to a post you created

4 Posts | Latest reply on 14/02/2018 09:00:54 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A forum feature I've found useful elsewhere, getting an email to say there are replies to a post or thread you created...

I'll leave this here instead of adding it to the wish-list as Matt must be busy with the wishes already and to see how many other peeps might like the option.

Stay Toasty - F
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

It's on news feed that there are comments on a thread if that helps                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Yep it's on the news feed page. Replies to topics you posted in.

Otherwise there would just be so many emails going out to folks, people get annoyed and mark them as spam, which triggers punishments from Hotmail, Gmail etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yep, I always use the news feed first on my visits...

Just a thought - we'll leave this one in the bike -shed then ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2891 seconds. There are 402 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption