Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018

217 Posts | Latest reply on 05/05/2018 06:45:52 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Thanks to everybody who joined us for the PIlly Day and those who led groups from various points.

Was great to annoy folks in person and meet new folks and play nice :)

Lindsay i hope my deposit is safe?

Heres to the next one

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Back in England to where we speak the Queens English from up north.
Thanks Big Sis for having me (good to speak to Ma and Little Sis last night too), hope everyone got home safe and a big well done to CW for not going over 42.5 mph on the way home and finding out that you don't have ABS on your bike.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Fantastic ride out with Tezza, to meet fantastic people!
Big love sent to you all! Hope to meet you all again soon X                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It was a good day on my birthday and thanks for the song happy birthday! Well I must say you are all a good lot hope to see you all soon! Thanks again regards Roger Artlover Ha!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Thankyou for the cakes Doodle they were very enjoyable                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

The 50p is credited against your account BJ😉😁                                                                                                                                                                             
NotPhilMitchell's Profile
NotPhilMitchell

In: Coventry

Had a really nice time at my second event. Felt a bit of a twerp having to ask "are you here for the BikerMatch event?" as the first two groups I asked drew a bemused look as if to say "What is this old duffer on about?". (Badges Matt? Hint!) Third time lucky though with Tezza who kindly introduced me to JP, Ragnar, the tall obese chap, Stuie😆, ArtLover, Minz and a few others. Lovely cakes from Doodle too. He pointed out a few others, including one of the organisers who offered 'personal services', according to her wooly hat!😲. Hope to meet you all again.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Careful Tim, you,ll end up on BJ,s hit list or should I say punch list!
Sorry I missed you, will catch up soon.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

NPM i think you just made my volunteer list :)
Yarg you made the slap list for not being there to buy me an ice cream !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jeez! not again. I,ll send you one in the post.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

You dont get away with it that easily !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
NotPhilMitchell's Profile
NotPhilMitchell

In: Coventry

Gulp! "Volunteer" for what?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

You'll see :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I,m keeping my doors and windows locked.                                                                                                                                                                             
minz's Profile
minz

In: Yorkshire

Twas an awesome day, 400 or so miles and great to meet everyone, thanks to Floyd for the use of his pilly seat, he's a good egg.                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Rag... Where exactly was CW doing 42.5mph on the way home? I know he left a big chunk of rubber at one set of lights...                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

That what he told my Big Sis, Do you think he was telling her a little porky?
If so I will have to get the picture removed from the event photos of me and him, because I can not be seen with someone how tells fibs to someone and not just anyone but to Jackie.
He is a very bad boy.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5703 seconds. There are 366 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption