Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018

217 Posts | Latest reply on 05/05/2018 06:45:52 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Hope you feel better soon Martin. Such a shame you can't make it this weekend. I'm sure we will see you soon, might organise a rideout to Fleetwood to come n pester you!! 😉😁

Remember ... Do what ya told!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

THIS COMING SUNDAY

Ok folks a chance for those kind hearted among you to offer up your pilly seat for those in need or for new folk to come meet the mad ones amongst us :0

End meeting place is the Quatt Café, Bridgnorth for a change.

Brum meet up is McDonalds in Longbridge at 10 to leave 10.30.

Be good for others to arrange leaving points elsewhere.

Stuie's Northern group
Any members wishing to join either ride please let them know so they have an idea of numbers

Going to leave Holmfirth, West Yorkshire at about 09:30am to go straight to the final meet up point.

Going cross country to avoid a 120 mile motorway trip. So it's going to a long haul of about 3 to 3:30 hours depending on the speed we end up convoying at.

Any one want to join us more than welcome. Will be at the bus stop in Holmfirth Center. Please have a full tank as there will be no fuel for at least 60 miles.

Depart at 09:30hrs

Bus stop car park Holmfirth.
Outside the Post office
Station Road
Holmfirth
West Yorkshire
HD91AD

Also meeting at the Raven with Feistygirl

Raven about 11ish, sidestands up at 11.30 prompt. Anyone coming from Manchester who might want to meet up and travel down then let me know

If anyone is still looking for a seat please post on the thread or on the events page
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I,ll be there early morning meeting up with some mates, going for a run to Ponderosa then will call in later to see if anyones still there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

HIS COMING SUNDAY

Ok folks a chance for those kind hearted among you to offer up your pilly seat for those in need or for new folk to come meet the mad ones amongst us :0

End meeting place is the Quatt Café, Bridgnorth for a change.

Brum meet up is McDonalds in Longbridge at 10 to leave 10.30.

Be good for others to arrange leaving points elsewhere.

Stuie's Northern group
Any members wishing to join either ride please let them know so they have an idea of numbers

Going to leave Holmfirth, West Yorkshire at about 09:30am to go straight to the final meet up point.

Going cross country to avoid a 120 mile motorway trip. So it's going to a long haul of about 3 to 3:30 hours depending on the speed we end up convoying at.

Any one want to join us more than welcome. Will be at the bus stop in Holmfirth Center. Please have a full tank as there will be no fuel for at least 60 miles.

Depart at 09:30hrs

Bus stop car park Holmfirth.
Outside the Post office
Station Road
Holmfirth
West Yorkshire
HD91AD

Also meeting at the Raven with Feistygirl

Raven about 11ish, sidestands up at 11.30 prompt. Anyone coming from Manchester who might want to meet up and travel down then let me know

If anyone is still looking for a seat please post on the thread or on the events page
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Bj who is coming Sunday ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Me and thee and some others :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

But who is His                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Doh!!! i only just got it                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

It's looking dry at Longbridge and at the cafe for tommorrow                                                                                                                                                                             
NotPhilMitchell's Profile
NotPhilMitchell

In: Coventry

"...perchance, to dream!". (Apologies to Billy the Bard).                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Unfortunately GS George is now unable to attend due to work commitments so I am unable to attend!! Shame but will meet up another time.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Hope you have all polished your helmets and visors ready for tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I’m really excited about seeing everyone. Tezza and myself will see all you in Quatt. 🤪
Keep safe all. 😘                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Bit cool out there but hope you all get dry roads see you all later                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

See you guys soon ... ride safe                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hope you are all having a great day, ride safe . Sorry couldn’t make it , had work on sat too Newcastle. I’m just too tired too ride , better too be safe than sorry . See you all soon for sure .                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Good turn out as always and I only got punched by FG so bonus.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Waited at Quatt till about 11, loads coming and going but didn't recognise anyone so went on ride into wales, didn't get back till 5 , hope to see everyone another time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me and 675_chap managed to make it.
It was lovely making it out to our first BM meet up and meeting some of you lovely people. Sorry we were a bit shy but Hopefully get to know more of you over the coming year at other events we can get to 😎                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Thoroughly enjoyed the rideout today. Just over 300 miles done today believe, and we didn't get rained on at all (bonus!)

Great to be insulted once more and catch up with folk I haven't seen in a long while as well as meeting newer members 👍

See some of you next weekend at ITV. I will be the one wandering around the field waving a (probably empty) bottle of JD😁

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 344 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption