Pilly Seat, Please! / Pilly Seat Available

205 Posts | Latest reply on 03/05/2022 18:28:03 by bikerboy2 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi guys ,
Is this thread still active ? If so , looking for a pilly seat in the South East, Kent region. I'm free Sunday's and Wednesday's if you'd like a good pilly and company ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Iv allways got an empty pilly seat, pity we are so far apart. Pete                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anyone going 1066 mayday rally can offer me a Pilly seat and helmet?!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Pete ... thanks , it is a shame .. but if you're in Kent on a run , drop me a line ! Rachel                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can't see it happening anytime soon to be honest, im never over that way more's the pity. Pete.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

im in essex, and have a seat if needed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pilly seat available for non-smoking, non-drinking lightweight (because I’m a bit heavier than I’d like) woman with own gear in the Ashford, Staines, Feltham, (or nearby) area.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks guys ! And hi Tony , hope you are well ?
Well , I'm non smoking , drink only at appropriate social events .. but not sure about lightweight after all the Easter eggs .... do you have a sidecar?
And I have a cheeky sense of humour ....                                                                                                                                                                             
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Bump ! This thread is mainly to help newbies because the ‘events lifts page’ (found on the second page of a listed event) then clicking on the motorcycle is not fully functional.
See my previous post on page 7/8 for further info !

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Been here five minutes and this is exactly the thread I'm looking for. Anyone around the South Wales area?                                                                                                                                                                             
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Hi Laura, welcome to BM if you read my two posts, it will help you to make sense of the lifts and pilly postings.
If you go into the chat room, found by clicking on the small grey bar on the right hand side of your screen. Look out for Dubs from Newport, in there daily.
He’s trying to drum up interest in South Wales :-)
Good luck
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If anyone has a Pilly seat free and riding out my way (south east) for days out or events, Im free most weekends and am good company Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello Laura. Im only an hour away from you if that's any good.                                                                                                                                                                             
dubs's Profile
dubs

In: newport

im close to cardiff                                                                                                                                                                             
carriedean's Profile
carriedean

In: crewe
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Hi, pilly seat available for day rides . but must have a GSOH and willing to eat fish and chips at the seaside                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you carried an, im up for it if you pick me up on the way! Im near Hastings, rye etc but dont have a helmet yet (got leathers n gloves)

Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

I'm no longer in London so can't pick people up from that area. I'm now in Dorset but get up to East Sussex quite a bit.

If anyone wants to go on the back of a Hayabusa between Dorset-ish, and East Sussex-ish, gimme a shout. If you want to go on the back of a GSXR 1000 you can do that instead, but it's not comfortable for pillions cos it's pretty high at the back, so getting your leg over might be difficult. If you're short that is. :D
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pilly seat available here. For ride outs.Happy to pick up from lincs york areas.                                                                                                                                                                             
Little Sue's Profile
Little Sue

In: Chesterfield
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Hi I’m looking for someone who wants company on days out. I love any bike and I’m not afraid of speed. Send me a message anytime. Thanx. Sue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Bikercat,
I didn’t see your reply until now, sorry :-( If I’m riding out that way, I’ll contact you to see if you’re free. Sidecar can be obtained, but I think it would somehow detract from the customary riding pleasure:-)

Quote:
Thanks guys ! And hi Tony , hope you are well ?
Well , I'm non smoking , drink only at appropriate social events .. but not sure about lightweight after all the Easter eggs .... do you have a sidecar?
And I have a cheeky sense of humour ....

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 660 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption