Want to organise a event near me but need help

3 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2017 15:14:11 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
ChrisGsXR21's Profile
ChrisGsXR21

In: Burgess hill
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am new to the site but want to meet fellow bikers a the potential woman of my dreams I'm 21 from the Brighton area and help is apreiated love long rides and stops along the way any fellow bikers in my area thanks for showing interest RIDE SAFELY ! Chris
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey Chris

Welcome again to the site.

As per private message I'm sure we can find someone to help you out. Probably have to wait until after the cold winter months though to really get some interest in a ride out. But doesn't hurt to start planning early.

I'm sure one of the events organisers from another region can help you out. Best bet though is if we can find someone local to you with good experience and knowledge of the area. Will see what I can do

Cheers
Matt
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Hi Chris
Shame you just missed the Southern Xmas Meal meet up at East bourne :(
I am not local to you but happy to help with tips and suggestions or if you want to test ann idea theory out, just give me a shout.
DAVE VM is down your way, might be worth giving him a nudge :)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1836 seconds. There are 894 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption