Male Members To Do Calender....?

68 Posts | Latest reply on 30/06/2019 22:44:36 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Wonder if we could get sponsored??..Miami would be a good location for winter pictures......:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

:) lol @ Jinx I could probably get some sponsorship for the calendars but not sure it will stretch to Miami....pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Meh...:(> I'll settle for Settle ,then..heehee                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm up for any month (lol) I be across the water 'oop North' after New Year for a visit to my wee soul sis Cattykitkinpoos and can pop over after that again for any pics as long as I've at least 2 weeks notice ❤😎 x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd offer to take part and have my pic taken, but you'd want to make money wouldn't you off the calendar not wanting people to use the pics for the bottom of their budgie cages!!!!

Also I be hoping the ladies would be saying... "Ooo I need a snog from him, and prepared to to have a trick", when in fact it's more like "Oh god I need the bog from seeing him, prepared for me to be sick!"

Perhaps if the page was completely black or white - Totally in the dark or covered in snow?!

And on that note - Happy holidays all !!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So which month would you like Neophyte? ;) beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... very few people like the way they look...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Neooo take those words and burn them...... Even if in jest never say that about yourself of course you're in the calendar..... Puck a month or else!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

All are certainly welcome...we need genuine BM people,not catwalk cuties...if i'm in it,anyone can be...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well I,m not getting my bum out so don't ask.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Jinx we looked into this a couple of years ago, not to put a dampner on it but the legal paperwork you are required to complete is a veritable minefield, happy to help in anyway apart from modelling lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yang you don't have to get your bum out lol !! all you need to do is be yourself and it is for charity... ;)

Jackie if you can let me know the legal requirements that would be really good ;) thanks...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ain’t that something... even if you want to do something and make some money out of it for charity there’s always that bloody legal paperwork required and a minefield to boot...! Don’t you just love this country!

I would of have probably gone for ‘December’ as that’s my birth month ;-)
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Good news people!!!I've found sheep that dispense with the need for wellies..!!! :)>                                                                                                                                                                             
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford

Wouldn’t it be fun to recreate the pics on the bm ads but with real members                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jackie I think I've solved the problem with the paperwork and charity issues from a legal prospective.... so we are game on for this now! ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Stu69's Profile
Stu69

In: Dartford
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

If this idea is still up and running - I be up for it !
Born in June but don't mind any month.
ONLY -
I want to wear my own garb and look mean and moody.
I am not putting on silly hats or Santa suits
I won't do cheesy smiles for the camera

That said , may I suggest monochrome rather than colour as it looks more stylish and subtle .
Also , interesting , atmospheric locations would be good .
It needs to be moody , thought provoking and magnificent !
Think early issues of Back Street Heroes - those cover girls never had a bloody smile on their face !

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Roflmao! Mean, Moody, Stylish and Subtle. I've never really thought of many (if any) BMers in those terms before.

As for BSH stylee I can just imagine you all draped seductively over your bikes ... I can't wait to see it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Always have two people to a month and December can be a group one as long as ones in a Santa hat

I'm an October girl                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm with Stu69 on monochrome it looks much better                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lmfaooo @stu.... So many parameters set..... Interesting and atmospheric locations..... I think my local Aldi fits the bill 😎😎🙃🙃🤓..... 😂 😂 😂                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7109 seconds. There are 338 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption