Dear Santa ...

14 Posts | Latest reply on 24/12/2017 12:06:42 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I've been good all year HONEST! 😇 So please can I have something extra special for Christmas?

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/2017/november/christmas-biker-decorations/

On second thoughts, if any of these turn up on Christmas morning, I think I will make an extra special effort to be really, really bad next year 😲 👿😱
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The biker knome is cute, can’t say I’d want it in my stocking tho lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I want a new birthday suit, mine is all crumpled....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Would you like me to iron it for you?                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Dear Santa, last year I asked for a fat bank account and a slim body... can you get it right this year??...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Satan, soz Santa I mean hee hee hee, can I have lots of money asap, about 7 hundred thou should do it. Cheers.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Dear Santa,when i wrote last year and asked for a willy that dragged on the ground,imagine my surprise on Xmas morning,waking up with no legs....Letdown Of Leonard Stanley :(                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

And while i'm on,just send me a lady who loves the smell of WD40,oily hands,tinkering till midnight,loud music live,i'll sort the rest,haha                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I'm concerned that I may be finding one (or both) of those huge, horrendous Santa n Mrs Santa gnomes (from the local supermarket) on my doorstep or worse still under the 🌲. They are the stuff of nightmares 😱                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Dear Santa,i am a bit puzzled by the early delivery,but thank you for listening to my previous post.she's just wonderful....:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dear santa, although I've been good this year, ;) please feel free to give my wish to another person more in need, as I have all I want 😊... Many thanks...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dear Santa,

A simple request really... Can I please have a 'Time-Machine' so I can go back in time and apologise to my dad that I failed him as a son, and tell him "I'm sorry for how I didn't listen to his advice."                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Hugh jackman in full wolverine kit , a million pounds and the ability for humans to actually stop being the thicker end of prejidicial, judgemental stupid and just simply accept each other for who each of us are irrespective of any differences and get on bringing the end to war, pain , starvation and drought.

I have a feeling the first two will happen before the third!
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Dear Santa,mille grazie...who would have thought your list was that cool??....forget next year,i have all i need now,cheers...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4805 seconds. There are 280 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption