Despair !

23 Posts | Latest reply on 05/12/2017 15:41:06 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think sometimes the better you get the more you notice your mistakes and you will just get some days when it just don't flow easy..... But don't give up you're doing awesome and your doing fine. Like everyone said we all do it. I remember deciding I was gonna try my first hill start on front brake from red light on really steep hill with cars behind me (I usually always do back break uphill) ....... The light went green..... I let the brake off and did nothing else!!!!! My bike went in slow motion fall to the side.... Pmsl..... In my defence I was knackered after a long ride..... I never did suss out where my reverse was haha..... And the poor woman in car behind git a right mouthful just coz!!!
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Suzi, don't even think about a hill start in yer canal boat :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hahahahaha Wills 🤣🤣 she's like a steel shire horse my boaty.... With no brakes!!!! But I've got it easy out here coz we have locks instead of hills pmsl....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1367 seconds. There are 940 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption