What the hell is wrong with the world?

82 Posts | Latest reply on 13/04/2019 08:28:30 by Double six | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I know what you mean there is so much bike theft going on all over the country and the police are just too thin on the ground to be able to really make a difference. But I do feel sorry for the little darlings they have all come from such a difficult upbringing at its hard for them to adjust. Right enough of all that B/S kids fall over sometimes very hard when they are playing tag with a fiat punto well done that driver I can see more of that justice come very soon
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

In Bulwell on Thursday, a youth on a scooter filtered up the inside of my wagon on a road that is just wide enough for 2 two cars to drive a breast but becomes a pinch point at traffic lights, so I had to dominate the road to avoid getting boxed up by cars. He decided to skip in front of my cab a bit too soon and nearly got bounced into the gutter. He sits there looking over his shoulder looking like he was thinking of falsely falling off his machine and claiming I had hit him, until I pointed out the dash cam and then showing him my arsehole antenna (see profile pics). Best 60 quid I have spent that has saved me a lot of grief in the last 12 months. Society today is constantly trying to play the blame game just to litigate for a payout. The sooner this branch of human development goes extinct, like Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal man, the better.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1563 seconds. There are 724 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption