How do I approach the mysterious biker girl in the

63 Posts | Latest reply on 15/01/2018 10:29:18 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
New2Biking's Profile
New2Biking

In: Glossop
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Suppose I'd better update everyone on the last instalment. Not heard back since I dropped off the card at her workplace. I did leave my number but she hasn't texted me back. I suspect she is already spoken for so I'm probably going to leave this one. I'm not the sort of person who chases somebody already in a relationship. I've seen the damage that does from my parents' divorce so i don't want to ruin someone else's happy relationship. I gave it a go and that's all that matters (glad I at least plucked up the courage to do that). No regrets. Life is too short for that. thanks for all your messages of support and words of encouragement. It means a great deal. Happy Trails you lovely people :-)
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Aw that’s a shame, but good on ya for trying                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

I'm sure Karma will smile down upon you..n2b...she loves a trier...ride safe,live long..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1563 seconds. There are 453 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption