How do I approach the mysterious biker girl in the

63 Posts | Latest reply on 15/01/2018 10:29:18 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

50! They must be so fat they cant get out.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

This is worse than waiting for Jeremy Clarkson to die......;)                                                                                                                                                                             
New2Biking's Profile
New2Biking

In: Glossop
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

No news yet. Sorry, I keep missing her, my timing has been a bit lousy but the last couple of days I've caught the bus past the dentist at around 8.10 I've noticed she has just pulled up so I think I've now worked out when I need to be there. Mornings are probably better. I don't want to approach her in the evenings when its dark and I might accidentally startle or alarm her. I've not given up hope.
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford

Good luck, hope u get the timing right you don’t wanna be loitering or hiding around the corner watching for her to arrive lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

any more news,                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

For heaven's sake man! I will have to swap sides and ask her for you at this rate!
Seriously - remember you want to interact with a person, another human being. She is not made of glass. Just imagine you are wanting to make a new friend and see where it goes from there. And good luck :)
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Also hope she's had her breakfast and a coffee or she might be grumpy in the morning. I know I would be :-D
Sorry don't mean to put you off, just pulling your leg.
Good luck and keep us all posted.

Or better yet, try your luck on BikerMatch. Just look how many lovely lasses are following your forum topic now! hehe
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nearly a MONTH now!!!

We might as well have a meet up in Glossop at this rate ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Anitaa's Profile
Anitaa

In: Wem
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Leave a note, it's worked for me in the past. Good luck!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hi Anitaa - welcome to the forums!                                                                                                                                                                             
Natt112's Profile
Natt112

In: London
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

No biker would ever pass up the opportunity to have a quick chat about their bike. Keep the first chat about the bike and then the next time you see her ask a couple more things and then maybe a quick drink to chat or something simular. Good luck either way
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

She may well be on here...... 😉!!! why don't you just do your cbt.... Or at least book it and that way you'll have something to talk about a bit. I would say being a lass who had taken the time out to do her test or at least lessons she will like a guy who goes out there and does his own test instead of wanting a woman to take him out....... Just my opinion.... And also if I read all this about me it would freak me ..... You need to talk to her now or is getting weird and I think you should delete this post!!!!
New2Biking's Profile
New2Biking

Well, I've only finally gone and done it. Who was it suggested I used the words "Hey, nice bike"? It worked a treat. Thanks for your suggestions:-) The conversation kind of just flowed from there. You were right, she was more than happy to talk all things "bike". So the ice has been finally broken and we chatted for a couple of minutes. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. She was really nice and I found out in our brief encounter that she has just passed her test. Big smile from her when I congratulated her. Thinking I should drop off a well done for passing your test card at her workplace, leave my number inside, say meet up in the new year and see what happens. Or would that be overkill?
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford

Ahhh result!! Lol I reckon that’s a nice thing to do. Go for it                                                                                                                                                                             
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Nah...too detached. Save the flowers and cards for later.....
You've cased the joint...checked the right timing...got the bus sequences sorted...got past 'hi'...
Build up the rapport with another chat.
Ask more stuff. Keep it brief, thinking about stuff like local popular rideouts...does she go or want to go to a local bike night...mention how you're keen to get involved too..develop some common ground :)

My finger nails are sore....
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Blimey, I'm impressed N2B, see I was right a simple way to start the conversation. Let's hope it's one of many more! 😁

I wouldn't personally go for the card but that is your call.

Pleased you took your brave pills n finally spoke. We were planning on a Glossop Rideout and reccie to spot the lady in question in order to do the deed for ya 😉

Good luck and keep us all posted. 👍
New2Biking's Profile
New2Biking

Very encouraged by the feedback. The brave pills had quite a sweet aftertaste. Thanks everyone. Just a dilemma now. It's a 50-50 split it seems between drop that note/card or not. First two replies were for, second two suggesting I shouldn't. I guess I should try the Alan Sugar approach and go with my gut instinct?
Openspaces's Profile
Openspaces

In: Norfolk

N2B - I’m with Nickscafe on this one, another casual chat required....although a Christmas card wouldn’t hurt ....no x’s tho !!                                                                                                                                                                             
New2Biking's Profile
New2Biking

Done. I’ve dropped off a Christmas card and a separate congratulations card as I could not decide but thought I had to seize the moment. Hope it’s not overkill and that she forgives me for spelling her name slightly wrong.                                                                                                                                                                             
New2Biking's Profile
New2Biking

I didn't leave any kisses in either card. Just a couple of smiley faces, wished her Happy Trails in the congratulations card and left my phone number saying if she wanted to meet up over a coffee that would be awesome.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7373 seconds. There are 373 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption