How do I approach the mysterious biker girl in the

63 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 15/01/2018 10:29:18 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Do we need to buy hats yet?! πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I,ve already ordered a new suit.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll need a new suit if I eat all this Pizza...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

you can borrow my camera and telephoto lens......;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just compliment the bike mate, tell her you ride to and hopefully the conversation will flow. Good luck, be yourself and don't be fake.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just compliment her bike, and let here chat about that. If she starts asking about your ride your off job, jobed.

For the love of God don't ask where did she learn to ride it's condescending. But if your not a qualified rider can ask where she got her CBT as your looking etc. And get her chatting.

Alternativly I'm just down the road and need a new dentist. And can defiantly break the ice if you want 😎
New2Biking's Profile
New2Biking

In: Glossop
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Some great advice on here, thanks everyone. No progress yet unfortunately. I was at roller Derby practice last night so didn't take my usual route home. Funny I was thinking a good icebreaker after asking about her bike might be that she looks great on two wheels. I did see her make a very graceful cornering move as she pulled in to park up it was like she was gliding effortlessly almost like a figure skater. I was going to follow up by suggesting she would be equally good on eight wheels. And maybe offering to buy her a drink from the local coffee shop across the road. Twig's hot chocolates with cream, marshmallows and chocolate sauce are the stuff of legend.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't overdo the compliments, its cheesy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

With Yarg on that. Dont try to hard.

The most sure fire way to get chatting is take your CBT get a bike. Park up at the cafe and say hi.

Its likley she would be interested in a riding buddy on β€˜L’s

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFL.. what Yarg said! Succinct n to the point πŸ˜‚

Start with general comment, as I said initially; "Nice bike" - if she responds you could then ask her "do you know a motorcycle training centre around here?'' adding 'Im really wanting to learn how to ride n do my test".

Be enthusiastic, friendly and smile, don't be shy or matter of fact. Your demeanor will go along way towards whether she will want to chat/respond.

DON'T comment on her looks, riding style etc, it's too 'personal' especially from someone know she doesn't know and who doesn't know anything about 'bikes.

I wish I was as succinct as Yarg πŸ˜•
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I could teach him my 'special' smile Linz. Always gets a reaction πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Freak! 😱😭                                                                                                                                                                             
New2Biking's Profile
New2Biking

In: Glossop
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Some really great and sound advice on here thank you everyone who has chipped in. Too early for the hat and suit or wedding bells yet but I really appreciate the the votes of confidence and who knows I guess. As for the duct tape and cable ties I'll keep those for running repairs to my roller derby skates :-)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Duct tape and cable ties are wasted on roller skates. Best ussd on your new girlfriend. They like it they doπŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

This reminds me of chemistry at school,lol :)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Or am i confusing that with biology....?Egor,pass me the forceps..........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Come on now - we need an update? Which one worked? The compliments, the casual `Nice bike' or the duct tape and hessian bag? Or are you still nervous? She won't bite! (well, she may if you ask her nicely, but that is for further in the relationship!) and she may be wondering why that bloke who keeps looking at her doesn't make a move! Faint heart never won a fair maiden!
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford

Waiting with baited breath for the outcome of this. I love a good romance story awww                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Theres been no news for 2 weeks, I fear the worst. Did she slap him, kick him in the goolies or have they run off together never to be seen again. Will we ever know?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They met, the curtains have been closed for 2 weeks and there's 50 empty pizza boxes by the back door...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7109 seconds. There are 708 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption