FREE UPGRADE - Monthly freebies

10 Posts | Latest reply on 21/01/2018 19:36:53 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

In a bid to encourage specific activities on BikerMatch, from now on I'll be giving away monthly free upgrades for anyone who meets ONE of the following criteria...

1) Creates at least ONE BikerMatch event (ride out, pub visit, rally, whatever).

-or-

2) Adds at least 5 public events to the calendar (not including repeat events like weekly pub meets)

-or-

3) Starts at least 10 forum topics, excluding general chat, jokes and birthday wishes.

-or-

4) Uploads a total of 50 or more event photos to at least 2 different events

This criteria might / probably will change depending on how it goes.
Also, only people with an enabled account and completed profile qualify. Really want to discourage empty profiles

Any FULL member of BM who meets the above criteria will also have their premium access extended for a month! So this is not only for standard members to take part in.

Any comments or questions? Please let me know.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

I LOVE a challenge...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

BUMP this because so far NOBODY is going to get a freebie! Only people qualifying for it are moderators, who have no need for freebies.

Or I'm going to have to lower the bar to let more people take part maybe. Didn't think I was setting it so high in the first place though :-/
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Why lower the bar you set it if they don't meet the task they don't get the upgrade                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I will try for a good start here                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Hey Arkamesh - welcome to the site! Join right in                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

The following people have received 1 month free full membership to BM! Thanks for contributing to the site.

Arioch
Andrew Phillips
DAVE VM
Lindsay                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Thanks Matt much appreciated .                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Ooh, how lovely! Thanks Matt 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Matt, can I back date mine? 😂Lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3828 seconds. There are 401 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption