Room 101

777 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2015 19:11:56 by JP | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

You ok?                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Yeah...Other than thoroughly embarrassed.

Bike was parked up after its safety check, the camber was ok for the 6 foot odd (rather goodlooking) mechanic.....However not so much for a 5 ft 2 round ninja! Got on....slid off, bike came with me. On the up they won't forget me!
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Noboby could ever forget you Jo Clown                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Mmmmmm and I thought it was cos I am so gorgeous and kind. However clutz is the truth                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Nail on the head with that one. Wink

I'm off to bed now, I've the weekend off so I'm out riding for myself for the two days

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

@RB, I dont think that short legs were the problem, more like the fact you were too busy ogling "the 6 foot odd (rather goodlooking) mechanic"!

Perhaps short legs should be rescued from Room 101 and maybe 'distractions' should replace them!

I would have loved to have seen you jump to your feet Ninja stylee!!

Hope its only embarrassment n hurt pride sustained.
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Yup pride dented. Bike fine                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Everyone wants an extra 4 inches luv!                                                                                                                                                                             
chell316's Profile
chell316

In: tyne and wear
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Your not wrong there croozer ha ha                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I could do with shorter legs!

But not the way a lorry tried to shorten them a few years ago!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Perhaps you and rb could do a swap?Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jealous women Big smileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Car drivers that decide on an overtake even when they have clearly seen you coming in the opposite direction . Straight into 101-make all our lives safer !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Cyclists, even in a pub they fail to see anything.
A 15 foot clear space at the bar with just one pint on it next to a bar stool.
Cyclists walks up to the bar moves the stool and stands in front of the beer. To be more accurate my pint and then gets upset when I reach across for my pint..
Put that on the road, cyclists pulls into your path then whines that you got to close.
Mossy4's Profile
Mossy4

In: Sutherland

BT, I have no other words to say, they have totally drained me of the little sanity I had left.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Now a true BM'er you are Mossy. Sanity doesn't belong in here.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Can we take room 101 on hollibobs it needs a rest from all the crap that gets dumped in it                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 355 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption