Room 101

777 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2015 19:11:56 by JP | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Room 101 the place we send the things, or people, that drive us mad.   Such as...   Pre-recorded telephone messages instructing me to press button 1, 2 or 3 etc   The Mu-sick that's played while being kept on hold on the telephone...why is it so LOUD?   My telephone service provider.. keeps phoning me asking me if I want the television package, how many times do I have to tell them when I do want it I wll phone them? Angry   Childproof tablet bottles that only children can open Confused   What things, or people, would you send to Room 101?                                                                                                                                                                                     
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The ex, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAngry                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

ant n dec                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Cheesy XMAS SONGS that you hear over and over again in the shops!!!Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

paxo the gatso                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Room 101 was my room in halls at Uni (for the year I managed to stay there !) and is a place of happy memories...   I'm sure there are those who would send me back there                                                                                                                                                                               
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

the 2 lecturers that want 3000 word assignments in b4 xmas and the 1 that wants 2000 word report thats link to a health issue ....   and i dont no what the hell i'm doing     H E L P !  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

Room 101 is from a chapter in 1984, brilliant book Thumbs Up  I want to send my bank there Angry & diabetes LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

1) People canvassing in your neighbourhood...trying to sell you things youve clearly already got... 2)Men who think they can drive and cant!    The classic one being a pc who tried to parallel reverse his beloved cop car and made a hash of it more than 6 times...it was a quiet sunday, no one around and only my car and another either side of him...had my camera ready just in case he hit my car...classic!!   3)Horrible nasty people in this world who are sexist, racist, control freaks, people who cheat on their loving partners, liars and hypocrites...   4)oh yes of course can openers...                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

Jeremy Clarkson                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Whats wrong with Jeremy Clarkson!!! Know a damn sight worse!                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

If Jeremy Clarkson had an r'sole transplant it would reject him!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

man wanted to put razor wire across rds to stop bikers, who annoy him!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Do you know thats one thing I didnt know about him...well in that case!!!Shove him quick into Room 101!  QUICKLY!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Oh no! My love for Jeremy Clarkson has been shattered!!! Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Lets put harley's in......                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

do Harleys annoy yu? other bikes dont bother me, or is it the riders with all there insignia clothes chrome an maybe aloofness [not me by the way!mines a rat!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

You can't put Harleys in, maybe the riders but not the bikes!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

all the riders??youll have to interview them first see if any are normall!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Hardly a Davidson riders are definitely not normal!  I agree with Skins chuck em all in Room 101!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6680 seconds. There are 432 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption