Grrrrr-otty Day or Brrrrr-ill Day??

57 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 21/11/2018 18:30:38 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lol..... Groan Cat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

D'ya need a hand Cat??? lolololol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh noo it gets worse πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I would help but unfortunately I've only got one pair of hands πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ hahahahaha x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Imagine the kind of massage you could give with that many hands........

The mind boggles!! πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh yeah, I could shovel curry in at an alarming rate 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lately I’ve been getting into Naga Curries. Tried loads of them over the past few weeks, from loads of different places. Found a great one, expensive but probably the nicest curry I’ve ever had.

The food was epic, real good quality and freshly cooked. I could murder one now actually, instead of the fry up I’m gonna go and demolish πŸ˜†
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not sure yet, might go to Toby Carvery. All you can eat breakfast for Β£4.29......

I’m Hank Marvin so I don’t think the Ace Cafe Big Breakfast is gonna cut it πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hell yeah, my mouth is actually watering now 🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nah, I use a straw!!

lolwut                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Brill day..always enjoy my 'Oldies Shopper' runs on Thursdays..lovely people to be with...and messages aplenty as a bonus..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Grotty day. Fed up of bad news now....                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Saturday..from a sport point of view - 0-4 win away by Carlisle,despite a 'homer' referee.nothing less than a brilliant result...
Grrr side was footpump expiring and battery trickle charger waving adios....Jekyll and Hyde day...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fab day πŸ˜„ lots of goid event outcomes..... Love days like that.... Thank gawd the universe was looking after me...... Coz I left me brain in bed this morning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Depends if you enjoy driving in snow.....:)> From my point of view,BRRRRILLL so far...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ooooh snow 🌨 🌨...... It might be a white chrimbo fir a change then......                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Don't put money on it....;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6523 seconds. There are 397 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption